Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte?

Ryan1985

How much on average have u guys paid 4 TTE springs? I need it lowered b4 I put my alloys on or it will look rubbish!

Cheers :thumbsup:

think its about 90 - 110 quid?

I wos thinkin nearer the £200 mark, I'm talkin about the -30mm 1's! :thumbsup:

I quote jaxx here

"All the springs are of the same decnt quality, so branding is not important!

I got some Jamex -35mm lowering springs!

No problems and the ride isnt bad :thumbsup:

But wen i go 2 sell it on, hopefully next year, I don't want to have 2 take the springs off and if they are TTE springs people will think they were meant to be there as they are an optional extra if I remember correctly! :thumbsup:

think its about 90 - 110 quid?

Thats right buddy

I got my wife's TTE lowering springs for £99 But the cost was getting someone to fit them onto the car. In the end i went with toyota to have it fitted. They charged me £100 to fit them Part of a deal as i was getting my yaris lowered as well :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Just remember they are rebadged eibachs! which are about £20 cheaper!

mate you could fit any spring on your car and tell people they are TTEs! wouldnt make a blind bit of difference!

But wen i go 2 sell it on, hopefully next year, I don't want to have 2 take the springs off and if they are TTE springs people will think they were meant to be there as they are an optional extra if I remember correctly! :thumbsup:

Also my insurer (adrian flux) doesnt charge me extra because they are badged Toyota they consider them a dealer fitted option. :D

Also my insurer (adrian flux) doesnt charge me extra because they are badged Toyota they consider them a dealer fitted option. :D

my insurer didnt charge me anything, and iv lowered it with budget springs and iv put a struct brace in.

When i phoned them up, they said that they dont increase permuim with ANY mods unless its an engine mod!

Class or what

Just remember they are rebadged eibachs! which are about £20 cheaper!

The cheapest I have found Eibachs 4 are £150 odd in Demon Tweeks! Any1 got any recommendations where they are goin substantially cheaper?

Cheers :thumbsup:

Oh .. how much is your insurance Storm and Muffmo?

625 but i think i'm getting done as i changed to the TS half way through the policy from last year on my previous car (Civic 1.8 VTi - group 15) and its ends up the same... strange that! I just think they didnt want to refund me any money. We'll see in Nov when it's up for renewal...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links