Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo X: Battery charger

soso

I will be three weeks out of home, and I want to connect the Battery of the Aygo X to the Optimate 5 I have at home. Have someone used a Battery charger in the Aygo X? Do you know which is the right nut to fit the negative cable, in the blue or the orange ?

Untitled.thumb.png.35d1ac22ca320684c2cf2b8840e2baac.png

Thanks!

I do not think it really matters, as long as the negative cable is firmly attached to the car body, I am sure someone will be along who can give a more definitive answer.

11 hours ago, dannyboy413 said:

I do not think it really matters, as long as the negative cable is firmly attached to the car body, I am sure someone will be along who can give a more definitive answer.

thanks @dannyboy413 . Do you know any way to monitor (by app or by display/dashboard) the level of the Battery?

3 weeks should not be an issue, especially with the larger stop/start Battery.

I have left my 2021 Aygo for 90 days twice in the last 9 months and it has started first time on both occasions.

The My Toyota app should show you the current state of charge of the Battery.

13 hours ago, soso said:

Do you know any way to monitor (by app or by display/dashboard) the level of the battery?

I have a little 'gizmo' that fits across the Battery terminals and sends the Battery voltage to my phone via bluetooth. I can't think of the name off hand, but I got it through Amazon. Somebody will probably know what I am talking about. 

It was, (is), something like this -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Battery-Monitor-Campervans-Compatible-bluetooth/dp/B08VHMJYXY/ref=asc_df_B08VHMJYXY/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=500890667741&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14476973472521916298&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007843&hvtargid=pla-1190305192462&psc=1 🙂

Edited by dannyboy413
added a link
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links