Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windows Tinted

breezer

Anyone know how much it would cost to get the rear two windows, and the rear window tinted professionally (obviously) :P just gettin paid soon and might get it done instead of induction kit!

3dr yaris by the way!!

I reckon around £100 2 £150! Get it done at the local Pentagon, they are the daddies, they do X5's and big gangsta motors! :thumbsup:

haha! im trying to check out robs garage to see if his has the price on, but its take the mick!! it aint loading!

this is all sounding good! i only want back end done (rear side windows and rear window). i was expecting to fork out £150-£200...

£40 a window is cool! i dont mind payin £150-£200 like tho! but ukno the cheaper the better ;)

£110 for me for rear windows and rear window!! just got a quote! think al b gettin dark smoke all around!

dont get it too dark or ya wont be able to see out which happened my sis and her new corolla hatchback scratched the whole left side of the car and made a big dent shes thinking of getting her tints lighter now at long last

well me mates jus got limo black on his rear sides, and the windows arent really used much soooo! but its easy to see out of limo black durin day! but may b a !Removed! at nite, so am jus gettin dark smoke all around!!

exactly it is a !Removed! at night... :lol: and on dark days whens its cloudy ..very hard to see your side mirrors and behind yaa

aint gettin it on front sides! jus rear end and rear window!! and itl b dark smoke so shud b easier to see out of! Limo black lets 5% of light through apparently! and medium smoke lets 20% light through!

i think so u can see inside the car on a sunny day but if its dark or cloudy you cant see inside

Whats the legal beef concerning tints nowadays? I heard to tint the front past a certain level is illegal. :!Removed!:

Im hoping 2 to get mine done for around £165 when back down in bournemouth, must get the name of the place of biff

Whats the legal beef concerning tints nowadays? I heard to tint the front past a certain level is illegal. :!Removed!:

someone told me other day, that rear side windows and rear window dont have a limit! but u can still get pulled if the police arent happy!! i think the front sides is allowed light smoke on which lets 65% of light through!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links