Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy A Yaris?

venice

Would apprec suggestions...........where's the best place to buy a new Yaris? Dealer or anyone know of discounted website deals that are genuine? Looking for Tspirit auto Ice Blue. Thks.

Import is better, try Macro I saves 2.5G's but there was a small delay (6weeks)

just a bit more than mine, but they could be quicker

You can always try and hassle a good price from dealers and then compare the prices to brokers.

Brokers are usually from UK dealers so you still get those warrenty etc....

You can try this, also very cheap ... but not sure if any good. If i'd were you i'd give em a call and find out more details.

Dealers can be very very tight .. especially so for mine when i got my Yaris. They gave me free metailic paint and another £150 off and that was it. I tried everything but they wont budge at all!

Anyway .. hope this helps :thumbsup:

Dealers can be very very tight .. especially so for mine when i got my Yaris. They gave me free metailic paint and another £150 off and that was it. I tried everything but they wont budge at all!

I think it ranges from dealers, you go to one and they might not offer discount but if you go to another one, might be able to get some good offer!! :yes:

Those brokers seem quite quite good, about £1000 off the list price.. :eek:

personally i would never buy a brand new car, you lose so much the second you drive off the forecourt,

have you considered nearly new?

Look on the used car section on the toyota web site they have some pre registered cars on there with hardly any miles

Got mine from there 4 months old done 60miles @ £10500 saving 2k

Hi and thks for yr replies! I'm pondering over brand new and nearly new. Thought I had a great deal with Autobytel but when I tried to discuss finance/order, it suddenly wasn't avail in the colour i wanted. Outrage!

It seems that Yaris automatics hold their value and 2nd hand not much cheaper. Anyone dealt with Autobytel? Rgds. :(

Anyone got any ideas about new deals Toyota may offer from 01 Oct? If I buy new, my car wudn't qualify for current deals as wudn't be registered till Oct (8 weeks wait). Bit nervous about committing without knowing what may be on offer........ooooer!

buy private ull get a better deal an a betta car cuz the buyer will b honest unlike dealers, ive jus got a great deal on an immaculate 02' YTS always pay for condition over age!

Don't suggest anyone used Autobytel. This morning, after endless phone calls and discussions with them and their dealer, I gave my ccard details for £500 deposit for a brand new car at a great price. I the rcvd several more phone calls from them making out they thought I wanted an MMT when i clearly ordered automatic,

and then was told that altho they'd made a mistake advertising bulk buy Yaris prices on their website, that they wudn't sell to me at that price, altho I'd printed it and faxed it to them.

I've spent hours on the phone and after being really excited at ordering a new 'un, was told in a very condescending manner that I couldn't have the car. Dusgusting way totreat customers...their mistake, i lose out.

I think it ranges from dealers, you go to one and they might not offer discount but if you go to another one, might be able to get some good offer!! :yes:

Those brokers seem quite quite good, about £1000 off the list price.. :eek:

Right a) You need to get dealers to compete with each other....

B) show that you're not interested in the car unless you get a good deal.

(Sya something like, hhmm im looking at a Ford fiesta and this Yaris, So far i seem to get more for my money witha fiesta)

That usally gets them down.

I got £600 off list price, free metallic paint, and free alloys (which are 500 quid on computer!)

Yup Muffmo's right there, make the dealer think that you have more choice to choose from and they would probably throw in some stuff to persuade you to get this... :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links