Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Android Auto/Carplay/Dascam Unit !!!

152bobby

I came across this whilst browsing😆

It's an absolute steal at the price and Seicane are a well known brand (if you browse auto stereos etc lile I do).  It's cheaper than the price of a low entry Dashcam!!

I thought it would be good to share this with members who have older Aygo models etc.  I may get one to pop in to our works car.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dave the aygo said:

Looks like a good unit

For the price, it is and certainly worth a try.  Like I said, Seicane have been around a fair bit now.

Great Post!

AliExpress has the "Full" kit with GPS for £101, or no GPS for £85 and more basic version starting at around £60.

Ive used AliExpress for lots of "bits" over the years and never had an issue, other one lost in transit but a full refund given.

I'm restoring my 1993 MX5 Eunos (full bare metal respray, interior etc) and this will be added! The car will be my Fun drive, so even restored, it ain't going to be factory original!

ALIEXPRESS

8 minutes ago, jthspace said:

Great Post!

AliExpress has the "Full" kit with GPS for £101, or no GPS for £85 and more basic version starting at around £60.

Ive used AliExpress for lots of "bits" over the years and never had an issue, other one lost in transit but a full refund given.

I'm restoring my 1993 MX5 Eunos (full bare metal respray, interior etc) and this will be added! The car will be my Fun drive, so even restored, it ain't going to be factory original!

ALIEXPRESS

The other good thing about this unit, is that it leaves your original stock unit as is 👍...good luck with your project....sound like you have a lot more priority work to do before you get to the shiny flashy bits !

😃 Yep, but may not be done in any particular order!  Ordering direct from the link in the video to UK is slightly cheaper than Aliexpress - with permanent power lead and 128 Gb card its £90 delivered (7 to 15 days). 

In for a penny, in for a pound . . . . 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jthspace said:

😃 Yep, but may not be done in any particular order!  Ordering direct from the link in the video to UK is slightly cheaper than Aliexpress - with permanent power lead and 128 Gb card its £90 delivered (7 to 15 days). 

In for a penny, in for a pound . . . . 

It was (is) best to order direct from Seicane, just in case you have any issues, as their customer support is very good....customer support from Aliexpress is now far better than it used to be,  but still not up to my expected standards 🤣

• Thanks 1

Hi, put one of these in my aygo (obdpeak model, which looks suspiciously like the one in the video). Its a great unit but there are a few issues. Firstly the audio output via fm transmitter and aux cable are mono only. The only way to enjoy stereo audio is to bluetooth to your head unit directly (i have after market head unit), and secondly i mounted mine on the small shelf above head unit and the built in camera is not high enough to give a clear view of the road ahead, i've had to raise it by 40mm which then does not look as nice.

Yes, it's all in the video and there's a few on Youtube which highlight these points.

Like anything, research it first before clicking "Add to basket" 🤣

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links