Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Suzuki hybrid

JCT-DK

I am aware of that Suzuki now produces cars with full hybrid systems which looks like a copy of the Toyota hybrids and a lot cheaper taken the Swift. 

So I wonder how do Suzuki manages to sell cars at these prices - are their Hybrids as good as the Toyota hybrids or a lesser quality or perhaps even better?

Someone knows of the differences?

Thanks !

• Like 1

Moved to General Discussions.

Suzuki sell mild hybrids (eg. Ignis, Swift, etc) and full hybrids of their own design (Vitara, etc). Their own design full hybrids use an automated manual gearbox.

They also sell Suzuki versions of the Corolla Touring Sport (Suzuki Swace) and Rav4 PHEV (Suzuki Across). Both of these are built by Toyota, use Toyota's hybrid system, and help Suzuki to meet their fleet average emissions targets, and are part of a Toyota-Suzuki alliance.

In Asia, Suzuki manufacture versions of their own models for Toyota,  which are rebadged as Toyotas In a similar fashion to the Swace and Across. E.g. the 2023 Suzuki Grand Vitara and 2023 Toyota Urban Cruiser.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links