Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris GRMN Servicing schedule

CastielRocks

Anybody got a link to the servicing schedule for the Yaris GRMN?

My dealer told me it needs a health check every 6 months but I've been told by other owners that's the GR not the GRMN. So I'm rather confused! I got no books with the car (sore subject) so have no service schedule. I've also heard that dealers are not great with the grmn and don't do the correct servicing etc.

Any help would be great.

Some dealers are bad with any of their cars or products but not all are the same. Check your local one first, visit in person and talk to the service advisor or manager. If they seems dodgy car trade style men just  walk away. If they are polite and knowledgeable, then ask questions and book a service. You may also request a copy of owners  manual book or visor Toyota website amd search for online copy. If you serviced your car within Toyota network you also benefit from relax warranty for another year or 10k miles. 

• Like 1

I got the handbook as a digital file but I don't think there's any servicing info in it and they just gave me a standard service book stamped up by them. I've had a few cars from my local Toyota dealer and its always been fine but when I got my grmn they admitted it was the first one they'd ever had in, and it was their service guy who said it needs the 6 month health check which apparently it doesn't. 

I might try contacting Toyota online for clarity.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links