Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Classic car Aygo?

Puglet

Just spotted a 2009 Aygo Auto with 7.5k miles advertised by local dealer for ...... £7k, that is a ridiculous price, we paid less than that for our 2008 107 15 years ago. Although saying that, a 2009 107 with 96k miles on dealer forecourt for 2.5k and that sold locally and quickly. So these little cars making strong money for which are very basic, cheap and now very old cars, how times change as these age cars, ours included, should be scrap value.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

May be advertised for £7K, but whether they get that for it is another thing .....

• Like 3

I'd be suspicious of buying a car with very low mileage - obviously been sitting around mostly.

• Like 3

Hi Steve,

Good spot Matey, I've seen similar around my way, a 60 plate Citroen C1 at £6995. no idea of the mileage but it might not be an auto, they always seem to bring more money for some reason.

I haven't posted on here for some time as it seems to be a page for new Aygos.....No problem as there is a search facility and folk are still as helpful but it's nice to get a nod to us mark 1 owners.

In my case, I've never kept a car as long in my life and the little fella is still going strong and still as loved as the day we bought him....Touch wood:thumbsup:

Long live the mark 1, a fantastic car, and however much they are going for now, mine is NOT for sale.....50 odd thousand miles, never failed an MOT, 50 odd (average) mpg, no repairs apart from servicing, struts and an indicator stalk.

Cars just don't get better.

I wish all owners of the newer Aygos the experience I have had. because it's been an absolute pleasure to have him as part of the family.

Enjoy and all the best😊

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Agent Orange said:

Hi Steve,

Good spot Matey, I've seen similar around my way, a 60 plate Citroen C1 at £6995. no idea of the mileage but it might not be an auto, they always seem to bring more money for some reason.

I haven't posted on here for some time as it seems to be a page for new Aygos.....No problem as there is a search facility and folk are still as helpful but it's nice to get a nod to us mark 1 owners.

In my case, I've never kept a car as long in my life and the little fella is still going strong and still as loved as the day we bought him....Touch wood:thumbsup:

Long live the mark 1, a fantastic car, and however much they are going for now, mine is NOT for sale.....50 odd thousand miles, never failed an MOT, 50 odd (average) mpg, no repairs apart from servicing, struts and an indicator stalk.

Cars just don't get better.

I wish all owners of the newer Aygos the experience I have had. because it's been an absolute pleasure to have him as part of the family.

Enjoy and all the best😊

Check underneath for any rust 

my 2015 xcite , was absolutely covered in it , I didn’t know it was a thing on these cars ,  but apparently it’s common 

mine looked and drove beautiful, I thought I’d have it for many more years , 32k milage is nothing 

the subframe on mine was shocking , and loads of other things were rusted , I was shocked when I seen it 

I’ve traded it in and moving forward on my new one , I’m looking at rust protection to be done yearly 

We've just bought the second Aygo in our family. My wife has one and now my son is getting one. 2008 model with air con. 38k on the clock £3900. Never failed an MOT and never had any advisories according to the government MOT website.

Still seems expensive to me but second hand prices are so high.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links