Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which One To Go For.

qwertyuiop

Hey guys, can you just take a quick look at these, and say which ones you would recommend, if any - and in what order you rate them - also any questions I should ask (just trying to make sure I don't miss anything). The pictures (links) are only small, so I'm only able to get a very vague idea from them.

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=101492174

1994 TOYOTA MR2 GT T-Bar Sports 2dr Coupe

174Bhp UK Car Rev 3 Ltd Ed,Red,Full Leather Int,Clifford Cat1 Alarm Immoblizer,Mp3/CD Player,Full Apexi Ind Kit,ABS,PAS,Just Serviced Comes with 12Months MOT 6Months Tax Lots of Receipts and History,Imacculate Condition,Any Trial or Inspection,Reluctant Sale. Mobile (Leigh). 83000 miles. £4495.

(Ltd edition, will mp3/cd, apexi - seems very reasonable).

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=101669692

1995 Toyota MR2 T Bar, 1995,

M reg. 99000 miles, UK model, only two owners from new, full leather interior, just serviced with 12 month MoT, excellent condition, no canvassers. £3,995 . ono.

(95 model, lower price, only £500, but with nearing 100k on the clock)

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...ia?id=101743562

1995 TOYOTA MR2 GT T-Bar, 1995,

M reg. 52000 miles, 174bhp version, immaculate, cat-1 clifford alarm, AC, climate, full electrics, MOT, FSH, new clutch, first to see will buy. £4,600 . ovno.

(95 model, 52k and FSH)

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/ATD_web/s...dia?id=99173936

1994 TOYOTA MR2 GT T-Bar Sports 2dr 'G.LIMITED' Rare Model

57,000 miles, Racing Red. Black Leather. Air Conditioning. White Dials, Remote Central Locking/Alarm & Immobiliser (Insurance approved) New Cambelt, New Battery. This car looks superb. Mature lady owner last 4 years and maintained regardless of cost. Price includes12 months parts and labour Warranty. £4,499.

(This is through a trader - is a G-Limited)

What order would you rate these in and why - which ones should I look into further - #1 seems decent, also #3 but will have to gather more info on it.

What's the main differences between a G.Limited and GT?

Thanks, appreciated.

IMHO. Number 4 looks and sounds the business. Alarm/Immobiliser, well maintained etc. Make sure which ever one you choose has a decent service history, and have a drive of a few before you decide.

Bibbs is the man to give you the low down on the differences between GT and G-Limited.

Happy hunting :thumbsup:

hi mate,

was just about to reply to your pm. i rate them as follows:

4, 1, 2, 3

4 because it comes with warranty, has low mileage and good spec

1 because it has a lot of add ons

2 because it is a little worse then the top 2

3 because from the pic looks like a rev2 (3 piece rear spoiler)

#3 - didgy with the old spoiler .. '95? I'd check the chassis number ..

Number 4 is the best of the bunch from here .. but being Jap there are always dealer/insurance issues .. sometime it's easier to just go UK ..

!Removed! hell looking at those prices, £2500 for my rev 2 with a FSH seems like a bargain!!

!Removed! hell looking at those prices, £2500 for my rev 2 with a FSH seems like a bargain!!

a guy are reading last night .. UK blue rev2 with sunroof .. £750 .. :blink: :o

I've looked for a couple of months and anything below 4k seems to be either over 10 years old, or/and have a lot of mileage.

I'd go No-1 or 2 as they are both uk cars but if push came to shove i'd go for 2 as it is an M reg (No1 is an L reg and their is nothing 'Limited' about it) and only 2 owners and if it has a Full History then at that price is a bargain for a REV-3.....!

Rash.

All ltd's are Japanese right? I'm right, I know I am.

Therefore, #1 is a GT rev3 (GTi-16, thanks Bibbs) - which is what I was originally after anyway.

About #2, I'm not too sure about getting a car with 99k - probably 100k on the clock, these things can't last forever, surely.

A lot of people have said that, but surely you can't just go on and on until your clock reaches 999 999?

What's the highest anyones got, I know someone on here had 140 odd.

I've heard stories of 200,000 miles +

In theory you could get stupid mileage figures as long as you kept on top of maintanance and replaced anything needing replaced etc. etc.

Yeah, but that would be like Trigger off Only Fools and Horses:

"I've had this broom for over 20 years - it's had 27 new heads and 19 new handles."

My car has 155,555 on the clock! (actually went through 155,555.5 last weekend)

She has a FSH and looking back she's had less maintenance problems than my dad's company Merc's have had over the years.... and that Rover he had - that could beat my MR2 on it's own and he only had it 3 years!

Sure things have needed replacing here and there, but she runs sweet now. Starts first time, no odd sounds, no smoke, lovely sounding engine and a great body.

Literally the only things that could possibly give away the fact that she's done a few miles are the clock and the two cam belt changes.

When I was shopping for MR2's I found horrendous examples with 90k on the clock - mines lovely at 155,555.

Mileage on MR2's is far from everything. They're built to last.

how much deos it cost you roughly each service? thats to every one

When I was shopping for MR2's I found horrendous examples with 90k on the clock - mines lovely at 155,555.

Mileage on MR2's is far from everything. They're built to last.

Ditto. my REv 2 mk2 is now on 146000. fsh, sweet as a nut, and ditto its more reliable then both my parents merc's. and the mercs are newer!!

I do need new front disks and pads, but they are consumable parts...

Only bit that shows hte age on mine is a slightly sagging drivers door (is there a fix for this??????) and the laquer beginning to do along the drivers window, apart from that its fine (see toc garage pics!) even the leather is good!

Heh, mine went through 182281 yesterday and looks/go's better than cars with 1/3 those miles. Obviously FSH helps to keep it all sweet (at every 6k they come round far too often though!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links