Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2012 Aygo Double Din Upgrade Assistance

Pro_Mat

I know about Chinese tat but as said its better than the toyota one an as its only just been fitted I can't say anthing about it  soon as it does I'll post it . 

My sister used to work for Panasonic in cardiff when it was a massive factory site (now just a few units) 

An she worked (20odd years there  ) an she did all types work from basic chip boards to hitting the screen on testing  right to putting the stickers on the items .

And back to that part  there was weeks she put Panasonic stickers on say big TVs   then the following week SAME line putting diffrent stickers on to Big TVs .Panasonic had other companies names on there stuff  so it was like a so called cheep make  but it was made by Panasonic. 

So iv never ever really paid much attention to name bands that goes for cars .clothes .electrical items .

Adidas  puma Nike all made is sweatshops around the world .

As for cars I used to have citroen C8 had that car for over 10years never had a days bother ended up trading it in for newer car .one the guys I worked it had ford Galaxy  same car diffent Badge an components. 

It spent more time in the garage than he had it  in the end ford dealership Could not find out what was wrong with the car  they scrapped it .less than 3 years old this car was . He ended up in court as when he bought the car  an when they scrapped the car there was like 3 or 4 grand difference .so they paid him for the car not the price he paid for it .ended up in court and had to pay for the car he had an also pay for the scrapped one . A real bad time for him .now they have gap insurance to sort that scam out . 

5 minutes ago, dads Taxi x3 said:

I know about Chinese tat but as said its better than the toyota one an as its only just been fitted I can't say anthing about it  soon as it does I'll post it . 

My sister used to work for Panasonic in cardiff when it was a massive factory site (now just a few units) 

An she worked (20odd years there  ) an she did all types work from basic chip boards to hitting the screen on testing  right to putting the stickers on the items .

And back to that part  there was weeks she put Panasonic stickers on say big TVs   then the following week SAME line putting diffrent stickers on to Big TVs .Panasonic had other companies names on there stuff  so it was like a so called cheep make  but it was made by Panasonic. 

So iv never ever really paid much attention to name bands that goes for cars .clothes .electrical items .

Adidas  puma Nike all made is sweatshops around the world .

As for cars I used to have citroen C8 had that car for over 10years never had a days bother ended up trading it in for newer car .one the guys I worked it had ford Galaxy  same car diffent badge an components. 

It spent more time in the garage than he had it  in the end ford dealership Could not find out what was wrong with the car  they scrapped it .less than 3 years old this car was . He ended up in court as when he bought the car  an when they scrapped the car there was like 3 or 4 grand difference .so they paid him for the car not the price he paid for it .ended up in court and had to pay for the car he had an also pay for the scrapped one . A real bad time for him .now they have gap insurance to sort that scam out . 

Crikey sounds a right faff that mate ! I hope what you’ve got for your car is alright though @dads Taxi x3 . Obviously let us see what it’s like in the end and if you get stuck help is available that’s for sure 😊

• Like 1

Hi there guys well we we went out to day an my daughter messed about with the new playtoy lol . An so far  it's does everthing we wanted it too.

It shows the satnav/maps and in great detail  it  sends an reads texts go thro U tube  google settings the lot .also my daughter is dyslexia so left and right is bit more of a thought than you or i. Along with this set up comes a rear dash cam /parking aid helped her park the car in parking space and in our garage  So money wise it's well well  worth the cash.

fitting to be honest  it's was easy due to vids some help of here  but mostly !! go for it !! Regarding  cutting/clipping  the pink wire and connecting it . So here it is 20230828_164857.thumb.jpg.4d3ed3a8f4bd3a0188e19d1dcb34449d.jpg

20230828_164842.jpg

20230828_164850.jpg

• Like 2

The wee red button has not arrived I guess be Tuesday . When it does I'll be swapping it .

AS for the back brakes that happnds next sat lol . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dads Taxi x3 said:

Hi there guys well we we went out to day an my daughter messed about with the new playtoy lol . An so far  it's does everthing we wanted it too.

It shows the satnav/maps and in great detail  it  sends an reads texts go thro U tube  google settings the lot .also my daughter is dyslexia so left and right is bit more of a thought than you or i. Along with this set up comes a rear dash cam /parking aid helped her park the car in parking space and in our garage  So money wise it's well well  worth the cash.

fitting to be honest  it's was easy due to vids some help of here  but mostly !! go for it !! Regarding  cutting/clipping  the pink wire and connecting it . So here it is 20230828_164857.thumb.jpg.4d3ed3a8f4bd3a0188e19d1dcb34449d.jpg

20230828_164842.jpg

20230828_164850.jpg

Absolutely solid job mate , does look neat in there I have to say along with other installations I’ve seen with the screens .

Handy having a toy to muck around with too and by the sounds it’ll be a good hand to your daughter with the reversing features , maps and like all the rest of those apps . 

Hi cheers m8 she used it today reversing in to the garage and it's was a lot easier as she needs to remember her left and right when I give her instructions but as she used the screen and the parking sensors lol she did very good .so I'm well happy with it just for that .as today's music I don't listen too .o e thing we did find that I think is completely unacceptable...

You can watch videos WHILE THE CAR BEEN DRIVEN    !!! WHAT !! yes we used to have TV screens in the headrests of our cars (ones that hung from the headrests type) so they was a god send with kids (I used to know flushedaway .cars an shrek  word for word never seen them just heard them lol ) 

but this is just a bad idea tv playing while you drive .

1 hour ago, dads Taxi x3 said:

Hi cheers m8 she used it today reversing in to the garage and it's was a lot easier as she needs to remember her left and right when I give her instructions but as she used the screen and the parking sensors lol she did very good .so I'm well happy with it just for that .as today's music I don't listen too .o e thing we did find that I think is completely unacceptable...

You can watch videos WHILE THE CAR BEEN DRIVEN    !!! WHAT !! yes we used to have TV screens in the headrests of our cars (ones that hung from the headrests type) so they was a god send with kids (I used to know flushedaway .cars an shrek  word for word never seen them just heard them lol ) 

but this is just a bad idea tv playing while you drive .

TV on demand mate , perfect for being on the go and stuck in a jam up on the motorway haha , just don’t get too attached to the film or you’ll realise you’re 3 hours in to a season and the traffic has moved on around you lol . 

Nice one , looks great and the practicality looks great . Any probs post here and we’ll work it out I’m sure .

I’m still yet to sort a sub and wiring kit for the sound on my car . I’m looking to do a boot sub with an “edge” built-in amp sub thingy bob (active subwoofer?) with a sub  wiring kit and a phew connectors etc . Looks not too bad to do actually and that my head unit supports advanced audio so that I can control what’s got noise etc and what doesn’t . I need it more than anything for low end sound from my music like rock for example and more of when going about on journeys as opposed to weirdos that will fit a sub just to go and sit outside a school with it on hahaha . 

• Like 1

Ha ha fun on the go I remember many years ago I was driving a lorry back from London an as I got over the seven bridge as I went thro the tolls a bus was infront of me an due to being high up I could see right in an they had a .......... film playing  and as you said what all around you you miss lol I missed my turning  only by one junction  lol .

Good luck on fitting all that stuff I would not have a clue on fiting yours . Nothing beats late 80s 90s rock . .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links