Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lioness's roar again

Bper

Congratulations to the Lioness's on their semi final win and now play Spain on Sunday in the final of the World Cup.Good luck girls.

• Like 4

Yes didn't they do well!

• Like 2

I’ve never been a supporter of football, but it is difficult not to appreciate the talent of the Lionesses.  They seem to be more nimble on the pitch than the men, and I think they are more consistent, which must reflect on their in after win.  Although, given the reported risks in heading the ball, I do feel concern about their risks in this practice.  But that’s just my opinion - best of luck to them, now and in the future.😀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Haliotis said:

I’ve never been a supporter of football, but it is difficult not to appreciate the talent of the Lionesses.  They seem to be more nimble on the pitch than the men, and I think they are more consistent, which must reflect on their in after win.  Although, given the reported risks in heading the ball, I do feel concern about their risks in this practice.  But that’s just my opinion - best of luck to them, now and in the future.😀

Hi Albert, you are absolutely right, as a Manchester United supporter I have seen how men's football has changed over the years and how money in my opinion has changed the desire to both play as a team and many players underperform on the field. 

The woman's football has been taking off over the last few years and quite rightly too. They play as a team go after every ball and their passing of both short and long balls is really good.

The woman's England team has done exceptional well over the last few years and I think they will lift the world cup on Sunday. Good luck to the team they deserve to win.👍

• Like 5

Commiserations to the Lionesses on their 1-0 loss to Spain in the World Cup final. They should be proud of both reaching the final and the effort they made to get this far. They are role models for the younger generations who will be inspired to play football and other sports.

• Like 1

Definitely proud of our Ladies. They did well !! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links