Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Portsmouth Cruise

breezer

Come again? MAX POWER?!

Don't worry, he'll grow out of it.

Then again, is there a cure against the "max muppet powah syndrome"? :P

Cheers, Yves.

al not grow outa it!! i dont buy mags r owt, a just go on the site for the links to styling and ICE :P

so a was jus wonderin whos is the silver yaris!

ill have you know TOC is organised to attend a cruise in Hull very soon!

details are in club meets and events

I think we shud get every TOC and LOC member to crash the cruise B) Im sick of seeing novas, corsas, saxos, fiestas etc etc!! Theyre too common!!

One car thats comin on the scene for charvas round here is micras!!

Face it, the Yaris will get it's time in Max soon as well:

1) Low insurance

2) Great engine (for a 1.0ltr!)

AND... most importantly...

3) Prices dropping below £3000 second-hand!

Well as far as 'feature' Yaris's .... there was White one .... and NIck's first silver 1.0L turbo yaris also got a feature before its turbo days. I think it was then in REDLINE with the turbo convesion?

I may not be in the UK, but im an avid Max Power reader :) Ilove the hot hatches, but the quality of some of the bodykits on 'feature cars' is a little to be desiered..

I guess that Max Power is somewhat ANTI-JAPANESE with only a couple of ricey hondas .. and a few cars from other countries being featured??

Nothing wrong with cruising :P i go every week plenty of nice cars, birds and entertainment and seriously lacking in idiots and sheds :thumbsup:

And may i add my Car gets plenty of attention and i love it, at the end of the day I mod my car to look good and make me feel proud, and cruises are the best place for that :thumbsup:

Nothing wrong with cruising :P i go every week plenty of nice cars, birds and entertainment and seriously lacking in idiots and sheds :thumbsup:

And may i add my Car gets plenty of attention and i love it, at the end of the day I mod my car to look good and make me feel proud, and cruises are the best place for that :thumbsup:

well said, same here man :thumbsup: what its all about, compare mods and a catch up with mates, granted you do get the idiots who rag it about trying to look cool or show off but theres always people like that with what ever you do in life

southend on the 4th if any1s interested, crusing from eastbourne, 2 peas pottage then onto southend, picking up clubs on the way should b a good 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links