Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2012 Toyota Aygo Ice - Dipped Beam Failure

Pro_Mat

Hi all, 

I am in need of urgent assistance with my car . If anyone knows , basically my full beam lights work and my side lights work but my dipped beam headlights don’t work . I go to switch them on by twisting two clicks on the end of the indicator stalk like normal and no joy …

Thanks guys ! 

Matt

bulbs in a first generation Aygo are twin filament H4 bulbs. Check the bulbs first in case the dipped beam filaments have failed.

• Like 2

Spot on , thanks for replies guys . I checked  over bits and bobs , found some H4s out in the shed and fitted them just to rule out the bulbs … and we have light ! 

Checked filaments on old bulbs and both were blown … How I don’t know ? We did come off of a tall bump at very low speed the other day, barely moving the car  but with quite the bang afterwards when the front came off of it . Maybe that broke them as I didn’t check lights until I went out the following night to pick up my other half realising oh sh- I can’t see anything lol . 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links