Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Storage Unit Behind Seats

Debz

Since getting a CD player I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use that big storage box.

I put about half a dozen CD's in it, and the !Removed! thing decided to pop open while I was merrily driving along, scared the bejezus outta me. :eek:

What do you lot put in there?

Why dont CD's fit :angry:

I don't have a storage compartment there :crybaby:

I put Spare bolts, a flat head screwdriver, a philips head screwdrive, a socket wrachet with extension and 8 + 10ml sockets + any magazine to do with cars the im reading at the time....i think thats it!lol

Dave!

I put Spare bolts, a flat head screwdriver, a philips head screwdrive, a socket wrachet with extension and 8 + 10ml sockets

you expecting problems ;)

CDs in mine but in a case cos they do go flying when it pops open - will all be gone soon when i get around to building my MP3 player.

I put Spare bolts, a flat head screwdriver, a philips head screwdrive, a socket wrachet with extension and 8 + 10ml sockets

That makes my car sound like its going to fall apart any second!lol...

Its not....

Honest! :ph34r:

you expecting problems ;)

Better safe than sorry! :D

Never know when you might need to change bumpers!!!!

Dave!

It didnt give the best impression mate!! Better to be safe than sorry I guess, my only tools are an AA card!

here here!!! Mr AA always comes up trumps!!

Have a screw driver in with jack set - thats enough for me!!

Spose if you have a magazine if you break down if you cant be bothered to use the tools you can just have a read!!! ;)

I have a sub on one of them and in the other I don't have anything. I put my cds in the glove box, in the bit between the seats and on the passenger floor... lol

At the moment there's an altimeter, a pro-track, a pro-dyter and a pair of goggles.... for what that's worth to you all. :wacko:

Normally I have a spair pair of sunnys in there as I’m guaranteed to have forgotten them when the sun comes out. Other than that I try to leave it empty so I can leave the compartments open when I park up to prove there's nothing in the car worth nicking.

i put a pair of 6x9's in mine, so dont use them as storage space.

AA man indeed, the last spanner monkey that turned up said, ooooo that's a very nice mazda you got there WTF!!!!

.... im now with the RAC :D

Spose if you have a magazine if you break down if you cant be bothered to use the tools you can just have a read!!! ;)

Damn right! :D

The magazine kind of goes in a C shape, folded but not with a crease!lol

Im off for a bit now!

Ill check out that comments on this later!

Dave!

by the way, do you mean the big storage box behind the drivers seat or the two vertical ones in between the two seats?

in the ones behind the seats - stock subs .. which I've cut the wiring to ..

in the centre .. CD's in the middle, MD's in the bottom and hair wax/gel, remote for the TV and Maccy D's sauces in the top ..

Why not??

Thought you had a standard Rev 2?   <_<

I do, but its got the premium sound system so instead of a storage space it has a sub, one behind each seat :D

The question is what does every body put in the "secret compartment" under the foglight switches??

I have my business cards, remote for opening the gate and spare carpark change :thumbsup: (ina pouch, so it doesn't rattle.. I hate rattles :ffs:

Well 6 weeks after I bought the car I found the spare alarm imobaliser fob in the secret compartment when I descovered it. :huh:

I only have a strong box behind the driver as theres a sub behind the pax. Gotta rip that out over the next year anyway though. :thumbsup:

i put my cd;s in the centre stortage box,..

but cant get into the ones behind my seat anymore, as my 6x9's are now sat angled on them lol

but, when they were useable.. they had... notihng in them :s

by the way, do you mean the big storage box behind the drivers seat or the two vertical ones in between the two seats?

I meant the one between the seats Long pillar thingy with lid on top ;)

Sorry seem to have caused confusion (well i certainly am!) :wacko:

What is the one behind???

6x9's?????

Bibbs - How do you get CD's in the centre one - this is where I have my issues :unsure: Classic bout sauces - incase of a maccy D's emergency!!!

I meant the one between the seats Long pillar thingy with lid on top ;)

Well the title is 'Storage Unit *Behind* Seats...

I got a CD changer behind passenger seat and just wheel nuts behind drivers.

In centre storage I got chudda and some MiniDiscs :thumbsup:

StorageBox_08_small.jpg

ahhh, ch changer there... thats a good idea johnny, good thinkin, i never thought of that.

I anted my Speakers in car first, not cd changer, my cd changer now has prode of place just sat up right behind drivers side seat.

am now at a loss where to put my amp.. looks like front boot ICE build is on the cards.. lol

Has anyone installed a CD changer in the boot???? are there any easy wiring routes???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links