Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brake fluid for Aygo 2015.

Rajiray

Anyone have experience to completely drain all brake fluid and refill with new one? How much brake fluid do we need for 2015 Aygo?

Suck out the res with a syringe/baster, top up the res with new then bleed

• Like 1

You will never want to drain the brake fluid because trust me, it will require insane amount of effort to bleed the air out (especially out of the ABS module and Master cylinder).

The common practice is to use a blaster to lift the fluid out of the brake fluid reservoir.  Once it gets dangerously low, stop! Fill in fresh fluid.  Then open the bleeder nipples one at a time while do not let the reservoir run try.  Clear new fluid WILL eventually come out of the bleeder nipples.  (You can pump the brakes to speed up the process OR get a pressure bleeder that forces fluid down the brake reservoir.)

Do the same to all four corners. Check the fluid level at the reservoir to ensure it is between the Max and Min mark.

From my personal experience, the order which you attack the brake nipples doesn't really matter.  Personally, I like to do the rears first.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links