Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo wheel silver colour code

Elseezed

I would rub them down and repaint all the silver so they match with plastic paint 

There is no real paint code, colours vary from batch to batch a paint supplier will be able to match it by eye and a paint chip card. Then mix a tin

The silver needs to be a bright silver. As Bob suggests, I have found ‘CAR COLOURS’ in Stockport. Looks like I can get the silver trim scanned and buy a spray can. The silver trim has to match the alloy wheel, I do not want to paint the wheels as well.

thanks Les

Just be sure to give them a good rub down, primer and then silver and if you want to be flash, a couple coats of clear lacquer. 

The last thing you want is for the paint to flake off.

Went to Motor Colours Oldham and got the paint to match the wheels and trims. It is Toyota 1F7.

Rubbed down trims, sprayed with etch primer and finally silver 1F7. Les IMG20230913120756.thumb.jpg.348b50ccf4a2085897e2fe314d731bab.jpg

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links