Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Respray

BLOODUK

You could get anything from a 'make-do' job (normally done to sell) for around £700, to ~£1000 - 1300 for a pretty decent job, to £2500+ for full monty, engine out, windows out, flip paint blah, blah, blah...

You could get anything from a 'make-do' job (normally done to sell) for around £700, to ~£1000 - 1300 for a pretty decent job, to £2500+ for full monty, engine out, windows out, flip paint blah, blah, blah...

Just been quoted £1700 by Auto Body Perfections in Cardiff. That's a "windows out" etc. They're excellent. Done lots of cars that have been in mags. :thumbsup:

I payed £500 to get my old red Mr2 respreyed (no damage, it had just done pink) that was a blow over plus sills and it looked very good :thumbsup:

i had battery acid thrown over my mr2 rear last year still getting round to have it done.

Jeese dude?!

Did you ***** someone off or was it just some burberry brigade d/head? :ffs:

Dave!

It was a youth owned neighbour hood basically , the family in question had been put under a year asbo , we was the ones that saved the neighbourhood and got them on the asbos it took A YEAR.

The husband of the family used to go round threatening old people if they complained , we did stick up for ourselfs and face to face became scared of us. But we had our cars put in a garage and the garage owner little did we know knew the family in question and was good friends.

We found out the family payed the garage owner to damage our cars as it didnt go back to them and there asbos, woke up next day to find Battery acid thrown over all the back of the mr2 and right down the side of the 4x4.

If the police had done there job this wouldve been sorted ages ago , since then ive NEVER EVER trusted or liked the police sometimes our lifes where at risk and it took them 2hrs or more to get to us. The council is also at fault there the biggest cause, they put council tenants in nice areas because they believe they will calm down and become at one with the nice ones. NO!!

-

We dont live there anymore we live on a private estate on a hill overlooking countryside

Hmmm, whats going on there then??? My browser is having a bit of a spaz I think.

Mine is booked in for Oct 4th... £600 all in.. including most of engine bay and door shuts.. etc.

Want our's done with black roof & the rest pure white god knows what it is going to cost.. :crybaby:

Could cost £600 !!..lol.

Well my aunties merc still looks well (same guy did her car).. wait till I get mine done and have a look for yourself.

Manchester is only an hour and a half from me.

Mine is booked in for Oct 4th... £600 all in.. including most of engine bay and door shuts.. etc.

Are you having it done the same colour you shown me??????

Russ

RMG Developments

RUSS!!..

Long time no hear!

Prob still getting it done like I showed you but still need to find a paint code to a colour close to it.

When do you want to test fit your bumper????

Dont leave it till the last minute.

Russ

RMG Developments

Mate I'm glad you've asked me.

I would like to have a go as soon as you are ready... gonna just keep it on till the car gets painted.

Mate I'm glad you've asked me.

I would like to have a go as soon as you are ready... gonna just keep it on till the car gets painted.

I'll give you a ring tomorrow, ok

Russ

RMG Developments

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links