Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where does the ! aygo ! leak from .

dads Taxi x3

Hi all iv had a look back thro the threads and i have found  some chatting about leaks from the back lights  top brake light   .

So I have to be odd one out   so it's been chucking down with rain so I won't to pick my daughter up an as I was driving  I thought I seen somthing out the corner my eye   nope .then a bit later seen it again  looked  nothing  so picked her up an just chatting with her I'm about it  and it and she says there is is . 

I have a leak from the interior light . 

It's a slow drip  she wiped it and it stayed dry  then after 3 ot 5 mins it built up again so where is this coming in from

is it the aerial???  The car was parked on the flat .

There is no water marks around the light it's like dripping on to the light it's self  the floor is not soaking as it's been hitting where the passanger seat  runner is  an left back of the gear stick boot is  as I said not soaking  I guess it's not long started . 

Don't think it's the windscreen as I said not water marks or wet ceiling.  

Ahh the eternal mystery... to paraphrase,

"Where it all comes from is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons or the tides of the sea
A solution, to which, many seek
Why do only early Aygos leak, la lala laa laa"

5 hours ago, Cyker said:

Ahh the eternal mystery... to paraphrase,

"Where it all comes from is a mystery
It's like the changing of the seasons or the tides of the sea
A solution, to which, many seek
Why do only early Aygos leak, la lala laa laa"

Okkkk some one been on the sauce.  Lol 

Looks like it's from under the ariel there's a small ?? Rubber grommet I think  it's fell apart so can't really say 

Heard of this a few times over the years, so you not alone, as you say it will be aerial grommet/seal, but this is a lot rarer than the 'other' leaks. Had this on other cars over the years so for me more expected/accepted than the bugs rear end colander.

Hi there . Last night i had a look at it as it's coming thro/off the nut an bolt . 

Also I noticed that the aerial was more up right than almost touching the roof so I guess somone has pulled the aerial up which I think has move the rubber grommet  anyway I got a 8 socket an I turned the nut about 4 times before it got tight so hopefully iv tightened the grommet down so should stop the leak.   

Checked all floors boot and all dry . 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links