Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vandalised car in next village

Derek.w

Vandals attack

IMG_0767.thumb.JPEG.baca52845f62ee7d0a058d04afea8f8b.JPEG        and from the side   IMG_0766.thumb.JPEG.3b0d97baf10ec7cf04611d2107b33b1a.JPEG  No idea of dammage under the bonnet but it is open.    This in not just one attach as first it was tyres then wing mirror leading up to this..

• Sad 2

Is this a targeted attack? Or is it a general vandalism attack. I ask, because I was targeted by a local !Removed! who, for some reason, decided he didn't like my car. Windows were broken every second day, wing mirrors smashed, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Is this a targeted attack? Or is it a general vandalism attack. I ask, because I was targeted by a local !Removed! who, for some reason, decided he didn't like my car. Windows were broken every second day, wing mirrors smashed, etc. 

No idea but its definitely more than one attack.

• Like 1

From what you say, it sounds like a yob/s vandalising cars randomly. 

Brain dead yobs who mindlessly vandalise property, even when caught, are indifferent to the hurt they cause to their victims, because our rubber-teeth police forces and the social mollycoddling they receive in “dealing” with their antisocial behaviour is a clear signal that their actions “are not really that serious” - the police see Joe Public as people who should be sensible to insure their property, and resultant increases in premiums are not of concern.

I have met ex-army friends who described incidents of breakages as being charged against the miscreant on the basis of once for the broken article, once to replace it, and once for the replacement in the quartermasters store.  Why can’t this be applied in dealing with these criminals?

• Like 2

No doubt if caught mental health issues,the stock answer for all criminals today I'm afraid.🤬

• Like 3

Unfortunately, today it's a case of naughty, naughty, don't do it again or next time you'll get a slap on the wrist. We don't want to hurt anybody's feelings or affect their human rights now, do we?? 🤔

• Like 2

It's a stolen car, or it's on finance, blown up, and it's been dumped, look at the rust on the disks it's been there a while

not up on my Beemers looks like 1 series coupe 2007 - 2013 (E82)

It belongs to one of the garages on that industrial estate as a project but now I expect used for parts then passed over to the local scrapyard.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links