Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Leaving

Chrisg99

Unfortunatly I am about to become an ex C-HR owner. The car as everyone agrees a fantastic vehicle and have enjoyed every minute of it, it is just to small boot size and to a lesser degree the back seat legroom.

I will have some accessories for sale.

• Toyota spare wheel and all the parts including polysytrene pieces as I kept the original. This is for a 2 litre, so has the cut out for the Battery.
  • Full set Heko smoked colour wind deflectors.
  • Toyota bonnet protector.
  • Front seat aditional headrests.
  • Full set of floor mats.

Anyone interested please contact me.

Hi Gary,

The complete kit as per the photograph cost originally £450. This has never been used, but I would have been sure to have a puncture if I did not have it! I am looking for £275. Which part of Yorkshire are you as may be easier to deliver (or Meet) for a contribution to the fuel.

20220608_102239.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 8:22 AM, Chrisg99 said:

Unfortunatly I am about to become an ex C-HR owner. The car as everyone agrees a fantastic vehicle and have enjoyed every minute of it, it is just to small boot size and to a lesser degree the back seat legroom.

• Toyota spare wheel and all the parts including polysytrene pieces as I kept the original. This is for a 2 litre, so has the cut out for the battery.

Also genuine rubber boot mat.

• Like 1

Hi Chris.  Has anyone made firm offer on the spare wheel kit, yet?

My C-HR has 18” wheels - If compatible, I am definitely interested.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Haliotis said:

Hi Chris.  Has anyone made firm offer on the spare wheel kit, yet?

My C-HR has 18” wheels - If compatible, I am definitely interested.

I was informed from the local dealer that the "wheelbarrow" wheel is suitable for both 18 & 19 inch

• Like 1

Hi Chris.  It would be worthwhile to me to collect the spare wheel set.  Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you?

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 8:22 AM, Chrisg99 said:

• Toyota spare wheel and all the parts including polysytrene pieces as I kept the original. This is for a 2 litre, so has the cut out for the battery. SOLD
  • Toyota rubber boot mat. SOLD

Well! Soon see 89 MPG or more being returned on a regular basis from the car. It is going to live in South Wales and as Dickford has imposed a 20 MPH speed limit a tank of fuel a year will surely suffice. Today the replacement has been found, decided not to go with an F-Pace but a Kuga Vignale.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Haliotis said:

Hi Chris.  It would be worthwhile to me to collect the spare wheel set.  Whereabouts in Yorkshire are you?

Just recieved your message. Unfortunatly spare wheel sold 20 minutes ago. Sorry.

Thanks for reply, Chris.  Will probably end up buying new!

Hope you find a worthy replacement for your C-HR.

9 hours ago, Haliotis said:

Thanks for reply, Chris.  Will probably end up buying new!

Hope you find a worthy replacement for your C-HR.

Thank you Albert. I have decided to go the Ford Kuga Vignale route in the end. Found one and picking it up Sunday 1st October. Once I sort out the transfer and collection of the new car I will put more detailed descriptions and prices of items to go.

• Like 1

Hi Chris 

Good luck on your next purchase and advice over the last year. We will be looking at a different car due Toyota being greedy wanting over £40,000 for the new CHR.

All the best Chris 

• Like 2

Yes Chris I'm loathe to go over the 40K too. Even though I could probably afford it, it's a matter of principle for me 😄

• Like 2

As much as I love my C-HR, I too am considering an alternative to the C-HR because of the price being over 40K. Unless the Government make a change, or I can get the new C-HR for under the 40K mark, I'll buy probably buy something else. As you say, it's a matter of principle, not affordability 

• Like 3

What are you adding to get it to 40k?  On the Toyota UK site a 2.0 Excel is 36k.

Ah ignore me, that's the old model price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Big_D said:

Unless the Government make a change, or I can get the new C-HR for under the 40K mark, I'll buy probably buy something else.

The additional VED is based on the list price plus any ordered extras at first registration rather than the actual order price, so as the GR Sport and Premier are both seemingly over £40K, the Excel almost certainly will be as well.

Doubtful whether the additional VED threshold will change before 2025 - if at all - which is when EVs begin to be taxed.

• Like 2

I'll have to re-visit this again. I'll be keeping my current C-HR for at least the next two years, which brings it in line with the 2025 date mentioned above. Let's see what happens

• Like 2

Hi the new 2023 2.0 GR Sport will cost you £40,645 

1 hour ago, Yugguy1970 said:

What are you adding to get it to 40k?  On the Toyota UK site a 2.0 Excel is 36k.

Ah ignore me, that's the old model price.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Wow.  That's what an Excel Rav cost not that long ago.

• Like 2

I got hit by this tax when I bought my pre-owned VW Caravelle.  Cannot understand why organisations like SMMT, dealerships and other trade bodies did not create a hue-and-cry at this discriminatory tax.  Only possible, of course, because of the compulsory road tax.

One thing that’s for sure - the “£40,000+” penalty will have been amortised into the total road fund income, and any further fiddling by the government will be manufactured so as not to reduce that income - zero tax for EVs is ending for this reason.

• Like 4

Replacement for GR C-HR as of Sunday. At least it is still a red colour.kuga.thumb.jpeg.c1a46254aa05c00bd68e08b1a2f4c396.jpeg

• Like 4

I see the have moved the rear door handles back to the normal position.  The rear door windows look deeper too, and the door sill is more conventional in design.  Still a nice looking car.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 11:25 AM, Big_D said:

As much as I love my C-HR, I too am considering an alternative to the C-HR because of the price being over 40K. Unless the Government make a change, or I can get the new C-HR for under the 40K mark, I'll buy probably buy something else. As you say, it's a matter of principle, not affordability 

In a situation like you - so will hold until 2025. I test-drove Tesla M3 and liked it - under 40k for the base model. 

• Like 2

I really think that Toyota in the UK have missed a trick in making a decision not to bring in the Corolla Cross which would be an ideal alternative to those needing a bit more space and practicality to CH-R!

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links