Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Issues with the remote climate control with MyToyota App!

The Earl

Hi,

I’m hoping that someone can help me, I am having trouble using the remote climate control on the App.

I expected to see a slider for temperature control and windscreen de mister and rear de mister…. But all that appears the app is as shown below…… has anyone one else had this problem? If so how did you fix it? I have tried reloading the app but still no joy.

Thanks

IMG_3584.thumb.png.faf20962f5494b55ea5614df578f60eb.png

Don’t know what to expected with your model/year car and it may even be the ‘new’ app?

my ‘21 PHEV looks like this, I guess this is what you expected. I can not remotely lock/unlock the doors.

IMG_2915.png

29 minutes ago, ernieb said:

Don’t know what to expected with your model/year car and it may even be the ‘new’ app?

my ‘21 PHEV looks like this, I guess this is what you expected. I can not remotely lock/unlock the doors.

IMG_2915.png

Ernie, Yes, that’s what I was expecting…. The salesman tried his app connected to his car..and it showed what you see….. strange🤔!

You could try to delete the car and uninstall the app and then go through the process again. It’s maybe got the screens for another model rather than your new car??

There have been plenty of MyT app problems which are discussed in a dedicated subject thread.

are you sure the screen you expect are there with your model?

Looks the same as the MyToyota app screen for the Corolla MY23

No slider control only switch on at the previously used settings for the aircon 

Moved to Toyota MyT/Toyota apps forum.

8 hours ago, ernieb said:
On 9/20/2023 at 4:28 PM, Mike Packer said:

HI all,

I have a new CHR GR Sport 2.0

According to the car's main infotainment screen, the DCM on my vehicle is turned off.

Strangely, the My Toyota App has not recorded any journeys since the day I picked up the car.

Would DCM being off be the likely cause of this? Anybody know how to turn DCM back on?

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

8 hours ago, The Earl said:

Hi,

I’m hoping that someone can help me, I am having trouble using the remote climate control on the App.

I expected to see a slider for temperature control and windscreen de mister and rear de mister…. But all that appears the app is as shown below…… has anyone one else had this problem? If so how did you fix it? I have tried reloading the app but still no joy.

Thank

Are you using the MyToyota app or the MyT app?

From what I understand, the app lets you turn the car on / off. The climate control will operate at the last setting. You can't adjust the temperature remotely.

• 5 months later...
On 9/23/2023 at 12:12 PM, The Earl said:

Hi,

Thanks

Hi - did you ever get a resolution for this?  I have the same for my Yaris Cross 2023

• 3 months later...

When I was checking what version to buy I noticed that the cheaper options had only the option to turn on/off the a/c remotely and the more expensive version also had the option for temperature control, so I believe the controls depend on what your car model supports.

I guess so - though I have the Excell model.  At least the minimal one still does the job 🙂

I had this problem that eventually resolved itself. There is a thread I started somewhere.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links