Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Water Water Everywhere

gus

Morning people,

The water levels on the roads are now getting to a dangerous level, driving to work this morning in places it was up to the wheel arches.

Please take it steady ladies and gents it may look pretty spraying water from either side of your car but its not clever, lets keep these cars out of the the ditches.

A lot of you have high powered motors (not teaching you to such eggs you all know how to drive) but i lost mine twice this mornig without any notice at all

Please be careful, i dont like visiting hospitals and least of all scrapyards to pull bits of peoples cars.

:thumbsup:

Cheers uncle Gus :P

No your right htough, sihte loadsa rain today, not out today though so am cowering inside ;)

at leasts this weather is good for my PC, its running at 29.9 Degrees instead of 45.3 Degrees last week when it was hot outside

Supra broke free from me a little this morning on a simple trip to the Toyota Garage. :wacko:

This RWD lark is a little scary but its probably a good thing as i have a lot of respect for it :yes:

Had an interesting drive on the A1 and M62, pretty scary, but ppl were still doing silly speeds in the outside lane. I was a good girl and stayed in the middle lane. :thumbsup:

Please don;t tell me the mk twooooooooooo comes out in this weather Gus???

I just ripped off my drivers side front arch liner on the mr2 :(

Theres nothing like a few puddles to make you get your wheel alignment done. :eek: real eye opener it was all over the place especially on drain covers.

Sorted now 28 quid bargain. Thanks ATS. :D

Please don;t tell me the mk twooooooooooo comes out in this weather Gus???

Afraid so mate, she's my daily runner, thats how i know that she is a realy reliable old bird, fires first time in all weathers :thumbsup:

!Removed! hell!!! Its not the reliability that would bother me! its rust!!!

Still looks good being a daily tho!! whats your secret?

Still looks good being a daily tho!! whats your secret?

Washed at least twice a week

polished once a week

interior once a week

Only evr use Glim products. washer ,polish, pre-wash etc :thumbsup:

There ya go! I'm always fussy about cleaning and polishing, but realisticly I only wash it aout once week.. and when the weather is like this I don't bother!!!!

On the supra I even polished the insides of the arches to stop water sitting there that might encourage rust... funny really as it is only a fair weather car now!!

On the supra I even polished the insides of the arches to stop water sitting there that might encourage rust... funny really as it is only a fair weather car now!!

and i fine example she is too mate, after looking at the photo's, not many of them around either,

just out of curiosity how many cars do you own? :eek:

Cheers :D :D

Three mate, but the probe is for sale! (ford and FWD.. eeewwwww)

Epic reply on its way back :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links