Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up My Cts Last Night

thecanadian

Finally got our CTS yesterday evening!

OMG can it go! put 100 miles on it already. Down the M1 this morning and a guy in spanking new A3 TDI was screaming down the fast lane...so, what do I do. Chase of course. Slammed it into 4th and caught then, past him...should have seen the look on his face!!!

although, that TDI engine does have some serious pulling power. I had to be in the CTS power band to catch and pass the damn thing.

OK...must take it easy now. Don't need any speeding tickets!

Also, must convince the girlfriend that the car needs lowering springs.

Ciao

Just wait until you get a BMW driver behind you flashing his lights ... it's the funniest thing in the

world to watch them disappear into the distance when you drop down a few gears :D

Only 100 miles though? I gave mine 1200 before going above 4000rpm as the book says, might

want to run it in a bit.

Cheers

Paul.

It's not brand new. Already has 10K on the clock.

Not to keen on the face-lift - yet. Plus it only comes as a three door.

Got all the extras - factory leather, metallic black, full colour sat nav and 4 doors - without having to pay the 'new car' premium.

Just wait until you get a BMW driver behind you flashing his lights ... it's the funniest thing in the

world to watch them disappear into the distance when you drop down a few gears :D

This is the best bit about a TS

when you get some idiot in a 325 and below thinking they are the fastest thing on the road :)

the new bmw even with the smaller engines are getting quicker though

Car Sounds Ace mate wish i had been able to get hold of one like that, mine being a standard thunder grey model, still i think the engine makes this car kick *****,

Those A3's aint that fast 150BHP i think, should whip those easy, i gave a 2.5 TDI A4 a run for its money, but no chance up against those golf V32's those are beasts.

Ahhh the lovely lift. It has to been felt to truly appriciate.

I had the same thing with an Audi ****head.

They really don't like it do they.

HA HA and very much HA. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ah the lift :drool: I remember when i had one for a courtesy car. I really liked it. I love the way the car feels when you are on the power band. And oh the sound :thumbsup: Great motor.

jerry!!

Hello Canadian,

How much did you pay for your CTS? sounds like you got the full works.

I am starting to look at 5 door ones, be looking at christmas time before I buy. hopefully I get to pick one up with the same spec as yours.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links