Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

58 Yaris pollen filter

dervdave

Recently bought a 1 owner 45k full same Toyota main dealer service history to 3/11/22 which is a real corker but  a bit of a niff from the blowers made me check the pollen filter, this photo is after I tapped the majority of debris out of it !Never seen one as bad,  its got to be the original 15 yr old

IMG_1408.jpg

What I would like to know is, what is a Toyota main dealer doing selling a 15 year old car?

You can buy there trade ins that can’t go on fore court , a good friend buys 5 at a time and slowly does them up and sells on , he has to buy in bulk not aloud 1 on its own he gets to view before they go to auction 

57 minutes ago, Stivino said:

What I would like to know is, what is a Toyota main dealer doing selling a 15 year old car?

Bought private from the owner, didn't say it was from dealer

28 minutes ago, flash22 said:

It's a standard filter that's not bad (it's a carbon filter so is dark gray) 4-5 years old i would think

No chance its more likely the original, its only done 12k in the past 7 years.

Do Toyota do a "carbon filter"

1 hour ago, dervdave said:

Bought private from the owner, didn't say it was from dealer

Sorry, I didn't read it very well.  I thought you meant from the dealer.

9 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Yes they do, you can also get a bio filter

Yes but its got a different part number 87139-YZZ30, the one in my photo has the original 87139-YZZ16

12 minutes ago, dervdave said:

Yes but its got a different part number 87139-YZZ30, the one in my photo has the original 87139-YZZ16

YZZ30 is the "enhanced" filter YZZ16 is the standard carbon, The fact it has a YZZ16 shows it has been replaced

the aftermarket cross-reference lots of OEM numbers

8 minutes ago, flash22 said:

YZZ30 is the "enhanced" filter YZZ16 is the standard carbon, The fact it has a YZZ16 shows it has been replaced

the aftermarket cross-reference lots of OEM numbers

This isn't carbon

GENUINE TOYOTA PREVIA CABIN FILTER POLLEN A/C FILTER 2006-2014 PART 87139-YZZ16 - Picture 1 of 1

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links