Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seats

SuperRetard

Having sorted the car as much as I need to externally, I need to sort the interior...

Before being flung around the track on the Goldies Gumball, I'll need to get the seats sorted. And seeing as how any more than two people causes major ARB/tarmac interface, I think I'll get rid of the back seats too...

So what sorta seats have people got? And has anybody tried fitting 'universal' subframes to the Yaris?

Cheers fellas (and lay-deez! ;) )

the universiatality (my new word) depends on a: how good u are at welding b:if ure a member of mensa (some can be a !Removed! to fit c:if u wanna sit so high up u need to strap buckets to ur feet

however if u take them to a friendly engineer who likes u (thats important hes gonna secure what u sit in) they should be able to mate them with ur existing frames and jobs a goodun

speak to nick (yaris_wrc) mate hes fitted recaros to his :D

get a welder to custom fab some into your car

ive heard a combination of recaro frames mounted with the original toyota ones in some way will get you by??

I've got those universal grey/black recliners I need to sell soon if anyones interested. Never fitted, selling due to change in circumstances/plans.

Got some uni-brackets but you'd be better off getting some made up. Wanna put mine on e-bay but I dont have access to it during the week so I cant answer any questions. <_<

Pic attached, most likey after around £300 for the pair with the universal brackets.

post-49-1093087628.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links