Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Orders....

Elmo78

I ordered in February this year and collected in June, so 4 months. You'll need to be patient lol.

Ordered mine in June got it in  Sept 

So about 3 months worth the. Wait

Ordered mine 5 weeks ago with estimated date of end December....🎅

Trying to be patient but not one of my strongest traits!  

Be patient. According to available information from Toyota in Kolín, Czech Republic, where the Aygo X and Yaris are produced, the factory has a slippage in the production of approximately 25,000 cars in 2023 due to many production line interruptions. Well, here in the Czech Republic, for example, we wait up to 18 months for deliveries of some Škoda Octavia variants. So the 4 to 5 months to wait for the new Aygo X is actually almost nothing.

• Like 1

Just be glad you ordered it now that the backlog has been mostly cleared; At the height of the delays we had some members who had to wait over a year due to chip and parts shortages!! :wacko:

• Like 2

This is the thing - once you've decided on a model, grade, colour, and any extras, you want it now, pronto, chop chop!

As @Cyker said, the backlog is way smaller than it has been. Hope you get yours in a not too distant future. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, APS said:

This is the thing - once you've decided on a model, grade, colour, and any extras, you want it now, pronto, chop chop!

As @Cyker said, the backlog is way smaller than it has been. Hope you get yours in a not too distant future. 

Think I am also worried about driving about in my part Ex...😄😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links