Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Veilside Bodykit

Crisis

Hi,

I love the look of the Veilside kit. But the only pictures I can find are the sort of "render" "showcase" ones which the company have put out. Does anyone have the kit on? In full or know anywhere I can find a picture of a Yaris with this kit in say Chilli Red?

I just wanna see what it looks like in another colour.

I love the C-One kit, but when you look at in on a normal car (without all the logos and cool paint job) it doesn't look like much at all (seen it on a white Yaris)

Any help plz :)

i know for a fact envy performance have the front end going cheap in the for sale section

it looks pretty good in the flesh, nothing over the top and unless the trained eye is looking then its something you would have to mention being there

have a look at the JAE galllery there is a pic in there of the POW R Vitz with the entire kit on

Ah ha. One thing for sure is the Spoiler, I do relly like it, not to big, but not to suttle either.

Looks pretty good. Been lookin at the booster kit as well. Probably do a combination... when the time eventually comes.

veilside spoiler!

booster kit!

sounds familiar :D

if you want a VS spoiler let me know

Indeed it does sound familiar.

The C-One Spoiler is just way to big for the car I think, but the Veilside one has a good balance.

I was looking at the front bumper from the booster kit, and it doesn't seem to add much, just some more lip. Im trying to find a picture of just the front piece of kit.

Does look damn nice though.

I dont even have a Yaris yet, Im just planning for the immediate future. The insurance for a T-Sport is just to much for me 2 handle at the moment. Also when the new "Yaris" comes out in 2005 (i fink) prices should drop a wee bit more. At the moment Im just saving like a savage dog doin all the work I can. Only 17 at mo, 18 soon. Would love to have it once Im finished with college.

Anyway keep up the good work Jaxx, your someone to look upto. hehe.

O one thing I forgot. On Envy Performance website their are loads of options for the kit.

I guess the "T-Sport" version is because the T-Sport already has sideskirts and things so it fits around them? And the bodywork is all slightly different.

At the moment I guess I would need:

Booster Tuning Yaris-T Sport-Rear skirt - £185

Booster Tuning Yaris-T Sport-Side skirts left and right - £150

Booster Tuning Yaris-T Sport- Front Spoiler - £185

Whats the "Booster Tuning Yaris-T Sport-Rear trunk spoiler 'under'" all about? Is that needed?

Thanks Jaxx, your now my main source for info :)

the under spoiler is the thing ive got on the bottom of the boot lid to sit it flush with the bumper

have a look at the garage its on there

or the recent mini meet pics in the generals section

Rob, I still want a VS spoiler (and the skirts)!! Any word from your contact??

Rob, I still want a VS spoiler (and the skirts)!! Any word from your contact??

working on it buddy!!

waiting for him to get some in still! :rolleyes:

no1 else think they look like pug carbiolet alloys :yes:

nuthin like em!

Pictures are for illustration purposes only. The kit or spoiler described will always be in the top picture. This picture shows the flexible properties of our parts.

those 2 pics seem to be the same under every item that this seller has.

it does look dodgy though, careful!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links