Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MyToyota new app

simond64

48 minutes ago, scabad said:

Update
I've just checked the app again, and my overview/trips section is now visible, however once again my first trip from 07:15 this morning isn't there.

As @Roy124 and @Nixy I think this is going be be an on going thing for quite sometime.

All my trips, 4 today, are showing. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HSDish said:

I have a RAV 4 PHEV 2020 and MyT says it will stop working "soon"

I´ll talk to my local Toyota dealer/garage to morrow

Kenth,  not sure but it might be a subscription expiring.

My standard services expire in 2032 (10 years), remote and smart services expire in 2026 (4) years.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now read this. FYI

Complained, here is Toyota response

Thank you for contacting us.

Just recently we have encountered a number of issues relating to the connected car functionality and our application ‘app’. We are aware of various issues, some of which we know to be a direct result of some recent system changes and the migration of the app to a new platform. While we remain sure of the longer term benefits of this migration, at this moment in time, users might expect some functionality issues where we have no immediate fix. It appears your enquiry relates directly to this matter. Please rest assured we are doing all we can to get to the bottom of these issues but in the meantime we are not able to offer immediate advice or a corrective course of action. We are working towards resolving all current issues. In the meantime, should you choose to remove and reinstall the app and restart the connection process to your vehicle, this will have no detrimental effect. Once we are confident the corrective measures have been made, we will advise all our Centres who can then support and advise you as necessary. If still required, support will be available in the new year from your local Centre. We are sorry for any inconvenience or disruption as a result of this temporary problem and hope this won’t impact greatly on your overall satisfaction with us.

Kind regards

Luke Walker
Customer Support
Toyota (GB) PLC  
Distributor of vehicles, parts and accessories for the UK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nixy, previously posted in the forum and many of us have received that message.

I went back with my partial fix, refresh the App by swiping.

Tuesday morning update

All journeys from today have shown up within ten minutes.

🤞 Hopefully Toyota have now got on top of things.

I've just been forced to update to the latest version of the app. So far, everything seems to be fine.

• Like 1

After update My Toyota app is showing now in km instead of miles, where can I change it?

25 minutes ago, Mushu84 said:

After update My Toyota app is showing now in km instead of miles, where can I change it?

I can't see anywhere in the app to set this, have you tried restarting your phone

39 minutes ago, Nixy said:

Do you all see the fuel range number? Mine has a dash. 

I don't have the range also 

50 minutes ago, Nixy said:

Do you all see the fuel range number? Mine has a dash. 

I have a complete display no issues

12 minutes ago, Mushu84 said:

How old is your car? 

2 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

I have a complete display no issues

So u can see the mileage, % fuel and the maximum range in miles or kms? How old is your car? 

2 hours ago, Nixy said:

So u can see the mileage, % fuel and the maximum range in miles or kms? How old is your car? 

Yaris Cross, reg Sep 22.  

It still worked just now though I had to refresh the home page to get the trip data.

I've just updated the Good Lady's app, and I updated mine earlier today. Both our apps are working fine. 

36 minutes ago, Big_D said:

I've just updated the Good Lady's app, and I updated mine earlier today. Both our apps are working fine. 

are you seeing the remote start/unlock/climate control card?

7 hours ago, Mushu84 said:

I use to have it on the old app just hoping it correct itself next time I fill up or on the update at the end of this month.

On 11/14/2023 at 2:11 PM, Nixy said:

How old is your car? 

2021 Yaris MK4, but I was talking about the APP not my in car displays that are fine and showing what they should 

On 11/14/2023 at 1:19 PM, scabad said:

I can't see anywhere in the app to set this, have you tried restarting your phone

I did restart, reinstall the app, tried to use the old one but unfortunately is not working 

18 hours ago, ikcdab said:

are you seeing the remote start/unlock/climate control card?

I have done a lock and climate control successfully 

31 minutes ago, Mushu84 said:

2021 Yaris MK4, but I was talking about the APP not my in car displays that are fine and showing what they should 

My point is that maybe on early Mk 4 yaris's, the car sofware does not transmit the range data to the app, therefore instead of a numerical range I get a _. 

1 hour ago, Mushu84 said:

I did restart, reinstall the app, tried to use the old one but unfortunately is not working 

I tried that too, the old app said it wasn't compatible with my Y23 Corolla 

After updating from MyT to MyToyota last week and finding that the none of the remote control, history functions etc were present, I was considering going back to the dealer with a "will you sort this approach".   However, today I find that theses functions have now been restored on the App (Android).  The only thing missing now is the notification data from when the rear nearside wheel locked up and many - many alerts appeared as to lost functionality in the vehicle.  

Talked to my local Toyota dealer yesterday and he said there is a lot of costumers who are complaining about failing/buggs in the new updated MyT app.

He has reported the problems to Toyota and he adviced me to wait until next week and se if it works better

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links