Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Confused

breezer

do me a favor mate...

this isnt a mobile phone, you have a complete keyboard in front of you.

Please use it, and save the text speak for your mobile.

In some cases you may need to drill the bodywork. Actual brace may differ slightly to that shown.

This sort of thing is a disclaimer, basically, its cheap, and as such, isnt a great fit, and likely to need some work to get it on properly. So, they say these things so you cant send it back saying it doesnt fit.

if you want to get a cheap one, go ahead, but, IMHO, if you cant afford a decent one, dont waste your money on cheap tat that isnt any good..

do me a favor mate...

this isnt a mobile phone, you have a complete keyboard in front of you.

Please use it, and save the text speak for your mobile.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Dnt c y a shud m8!

ps. da fone has a hole set of lettaz which is in frnt of me2! th@ mean a shudnt use shorthand den?

you know what, here is the complete answer to your problem...

but since you cant be bothered to ask in proper english, i cant be bothered to answer in english..

Se realmente desiderate conservare cinquanta libbre ottenendo un poco costoso, prodotto adatto malato, che è benissimo, ma essere informato che quello più poco costoso potrebbe costarlo di più alla fine con dovere comprare i supplementi di additonal per convincerlo per adattare.

Sarete migliori fuori dello spendere il supplemento e dell'ottenere uno che sta andando essere una buona misura

surely a strut brace on a 1 litre is just for show value , it will have as much torque as a 4hp honda lawn mower , which also has no chassis play on corners.

well, thats not entirly true..

a strut brace will stiffen the chassis on any car, regardless of engine size..

coulped with lowered and stiffened suspension, it will make the car corner better...

but you do have a point..

a strut brace isnt for power just better handling....jeezzz... :rolleyes: ..and cosidering the bodyroll on an ordinary yaris it does come in handy :lol:

hey, some advice mate...

okay, so he might be a bit of a muppet, and you might disagree with what he wants to do (trust me, i think the neons are worse than beastiality), but as a new member, i dont think you should be trying to stir up an argument..

you've made your point, we are aware of your feelings, so unless your a troll, just leave it..

a strut brace isnt for power just better handling

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

So jus coz my cars a 1L it means a strut brace does duck all :ffs: madhead!! my car can still fly round corners ukno!! :censor:

you know what, here is the complete answer to your problem...

but since you cant be bothered to ask in proper english, i cant be bothered to answer in english..

Se realmente desiderate conservare cinquanta libbre ottenendo un poco costoso, prodotto adatto malato, che è benissimo, ma essere informato che quello più poco costoso potrebbe costarlo di più alla fine con dovere comprare i supplementi di additonal per convincerlo per adattare.

Sarete migliori fuori dello spendere il supplemento e dell'ottenere uno che sta andando essere una buona misura

nice italian dude :thumbsup: i did understand it!! B)

lol! what a madhead! im jus surprised how unbelievably stupid that comment was (bout how a strut brace wud hav no effect on a 1L yaris)

so ur tellin me if i go round a corner ar 30mph, and a 1.5 t sport does at the same speed, both had strut braces, that there wud b no effect on the 1L :wacko::wacko: crazy <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>!!!

oh it flies around corners ,a mere illusion .when you are out of diapers and get a real motor , 1 you can afford not to just run but to insure also,call back in here and tell me just what an experiance it was compared to the egg box.

lol! can tell ur new to this forum dude!

heres a bit of advice....wana start arguements in future, dont bother!! im sure alot of ppl would agree with me!

if u wana start arguements, find a new forum!

If anyone wants an arguement - DON'T DO IT ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Have sensible discussions and be prepared to find that other people don't always share each others opinions.

And don't start calling other members stupid names. That is just plain IMMATURE.

If anyone wants an arguement - DON'T DO IT ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!

Have sensible discussions and be prepared to find that other people don't always share each others opinions.

And don't start calling other members stupid names. That is just plain IMMATURE.

Well said mate :thumbsup:

Some people just come in to cause trouble it would seem, without genuinely wanting to help others or ask questions.

For these people i have nothing to say and would just ignore them as they always spoil a perfectly harmonious forum that is TOC ..

yup :rolleyes: and i just stuck up for us yaris owners because he wasnt just taking mic outa my car, theres loadsa ppl on this forum wit same car! <_< never expected some1 to start trouble like that :angry: then again a new member, they have to learn somehow!

:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links