Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Confused

breezer

ahh, but if youd listened to me and let it go, earlier, then it wouldnt or turned into a slagging contest..

precisely...

this seems to be happening all to often at the moment :rolleyes:

i didnt slag anyone off! all i said was how stupid the comment was :wacko:

besides, fidgits called me a muppet :o tut tut!! :rolleyes: lol!

I think its sad when someone comes on the forum and starts laying into people because of the cars they drive... TOC is a 'family' we all drive 'Toyotas' regardless of model, engine size, what mods we have, we all here because we have one thing in common, we love our cars. MR2... to Yaris.... Rav4 to Celica.... whatever it is. Everyone has different tastes... everyone has different ideas... if we didnt it would be boring... so each to their own on that score...

Those who wasnt to come on here to argue and cause friction...well... I think you are sad little individuals with nothing better to do, and ultimately? you wont get a kick out of it on here... the genuine people at the heart of TOC dont care whether your car is a standard/modded/supertuned/neonlit/whatever...and will accept you if you treat the place with a little respect and try not to act like a complete muppet!

</rant>

sorry :rolleyes:

well said jay!! and i am not a muppet :P il hav you know im gona b gettin rid of my max power seats for some other ones :P :P some resistanz ones! red and black leather of course, and they look soooooooooooo comfy!! they try to make seats look like proper buckets seats but a cudnt care coz they look ok and comfy!!

so, better than max power init widgits :lol: :P

well, im nice to all our members, regardless of how influenced by the evil Max Muppet Magazine they are..

However, im entitled to my opinions...

just bear in mind breezer. i may take the mick, but i do it tongue in cheek - i actually stood up for you in this thread if you read back..

yeh i kno dude!! :group-cuddles: im only messing on with you, friendly messing on is ok!! its jus wen ppl mess on and disrupt it then it all gets a bit, urm ......... :ffs:

id jus like to state that i am no longer influence by max power, that stopped ages ago! i bought my seat covers etc etc wen i first got into modding, and b4 a joined this site!! now every1 has shown me that you can mod ya car without bein a max muppet B)

so as soon as iv got £80 (soon) :hokus-pokus: im getting those resistanz seat covers! somehow i dont think i want to go back sitting on the material of the seats without covers on, so a want the seat covers! il show u.....

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/show_...hp?prod_id=7096

look cool for seat covers me thinx! look at the material, ooooooooooooooooooh looks so comfy!! I WANT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :thumbsup:

yeh i kno dude!! :group-cuddles: im only messing on with you, friendly messing on is ok!! its jus wen ppl mess on and disrupt it then it all gets a bit, urm ......... :ffs:

id jus like to state that i am no longer influence by max power, that stopped ages ago! i bought my seat covers etc etc wen i first got into modding, and b4 a joined this site!! now every1 has shown me that you can mod ya car without bein a max muppet B)

so as soon as iv got £80 (soon) :hokus-pokus: im getting those resistanz seat covers! somehow i dont think i want to go back sitting on the material of the seats without covers on, so a want the seat covers! il show u.....

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/kroozin/show_...hp?prod_id=7096

look cool for seat covers me thinx! look at the material, ooooooooooooooooooh looks so comfy!! I WANT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :thumbsup:

have you learnt nothing from me.

Rule 1 to avoid looking like a muppet:

Do not buy something cheap that is pretend modifications:

e.g. fake dump valves, seat covers to make seat look like buckets etc..

i aint buyin em coz they make em look like buckets!! look at the materialllllllllll it looks sweeeeeet and comfy!

awww give the kid a break - did you forget what its like to be young. :)

yeah, it was so long ago i have no recollection! - and im sure i didnt make any faux pars like that! (isnt it like wearing Addias trainers?)

Nice to see you've come around though mate! :thumbsup:

i like the first ones , but i dont like seat covers anyways , but if i did defo the first ones. :thumbsup:

if your asking my opinion...

dont buy any, if you cant afford new seats, then just go with the standard ones.. if their uncomfy, go to Halfrauds and buy the black leather padded ones, cos at least theyre not trying to be racing seats!

yeh id like proper bucket seats and i cud afford em next month! but i aint gona get any until iv bought car off my dad!!

i just think, you buy something like that, your going to look like a muppet (i mean, especially with the neons), but thats my opinion, you may not agree, and thats your choice..

i dont use neons much!! put em on when parked up at night, gives car a bit of brightness, also when i drop summit at nite!!

and thaz bout it

well il think long and hard!! i think they look alright, and i aint buying them becoz they try to make it look like bucket seats.

They just look cool the way they look, and the material looks nice!! Cmon....uv got to admit they are better than max power ones! .......??

i stand by my statement.

Regardless of the reason your buying them, the fact of the matter is, THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT... which in my book - is max muppet..

I think i need to post my max muppet rules.... i really do!

i stand by my statement.

Regardless of the reason your buying them, the fact of the matter is, THEY ARE PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT... which in my book - is max muppet..

I think i need to post my max muppet rules.... i really do!

Totally agree on the whole "fake" line ..

But then again .. I've got a true max muppet car .. :lol:

Mate .. why dont you save up a little bit more and get some proper bucket seats? Cos all you're going to do later is change the seat covers for better seats later anyway.

So in my little opinion ... save up a lil longer and start with the best! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links