Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MY24 Yaris Cross

Devon Aygo

8 hours ago, Tim5000 said:

Ah it's on the order form under

Vehicle Details - for your insurance

Model: Yaris Cross - MC24

I guess as long as that means it's the actual latest build and got the upgraded sound deadening/thicker glass then it's all good! 🙂

It will be as it's a new factory order & that's what's being produced since this April.

Hopefully the pan roof won't slow your order down by much.

8 hours ago, hind said:

Did anyone try to exchange the charging module and pad with a dedicated one but keeping the original switch and enclosure? 

Not in a Yaris, but I fixed an Apple magsafe ring with double sided velcro to the charging pad ( which i no longer use ).

3 hours ago, forkingabout said:

It will be as it's a new factory order & that's what's being produced since this April.

Hopefully the pan roof won't slow your order down by much.

Never seen any reference to MY or MC on any order form.....they just say new car...so  you would expect latest model.

4 minutes ago, Bob66 said:

Never seen any reference to MY or MC on any order form

I had MY22 written on my config which was an attachment to the purchase and sale agreement. When I got the final invoice there was only year of production mentioned.

Not in UK though, not sure how is that different for you 🙂

• Confused 1

Ah super thanks all sounds encouraging then!

• 2 weeks later...

Father in law got his Premiere this week, we have been on a few trips in the car and honestly it’s faultless.. he has no complaints and loves the car. It’s also miles ahead of his 2017 bmw x3 m sport in terms of spec and tech, so is over the moon. The 130bhp is definitely noticeable too! He has gunned it to ‘70 officer’ and we was both amazed at the pace it picked up and held. I really think some reviews are very harsh on these cars. 

when we picked up, the dealer told us the order book was now closed on the premiere and if he was to ever sell it to PLEASE go back to them first.. apparently they could have sold the car many times over whilst it was at the dealer for the few days from delivery to our pick up.

My father in law also bought an 3 year service plan outright upon pickup, again seriously cheap compared to BMW crazy prices. 

all in all though, well worth the wait. 

IMG_0149.jpeg

IMG_0150.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, r66stu said:

I really think some reviews are very harsh on these cars. 

All reviews of Toyota or Lexus hybrids are harsh. Reviewers appear to hate the hybrid system especially the Ecvt, which they do not understand. 

It is almost as if they never actually drive the car, they just repeat what has been written by previous reviews.

Owner reviews are very different based upon actual use of a car.

Still we gain by being owners of an excellent group of cars and drive system.

😄

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Moleman said:

All reviews of Toyota or Lexus hybrids are harsh. Reviewers appear to hate the hybrid system especially the Ecvt, which they do not understand. 

It is almost as if they never actually drive the car, they just repeat what has been written by previous reviews.

Owner reviews are very different based upon actual use of a car.

Still we gain by being owners of an excellent group of cars and drive system.

😄

I agree...when buying a second car the Toyota Corolla wasn't even a thought when looking at the reviews due to the e CVT,however when i drove one it was never an issue and the car more than exceeded my expectations.

My other car has a DSG and people say they hate that gearbox but i have never had an issue in 30000 miles.

The moral of the story...always test drive before you buy as you might be surprised.

• Like 1

Picked up the keys to the new Yaris Cross hybrid on Tuesday there

2025 new Yaris Cross front.jpg

• Like 5

Yaris Cross GR Sport first impressions

To be fair to car reviews, what car gave the corolla, hybrid car of the year 5 years ago. Remembered watching this back then when I had the mk3 Yaris and wanted this Corolla. 

34 minutes ago, TomToyota94 said:

Picked up the keys to the new Yaris Cross hybrid on Tuesday there

Please amend your profile to include the Yaris Cross.

1 hour ago, MC1216 said:

My other car has a DSG and people say they hate that gearbox but i have never had an issue in 30000 miles.

Our Citroen Picasso 3 had the DSG box.  At 30,000 miles I asked them to change the gearbox oil - service dept refused saying it was sealed for life.  I subsequently found out this isn't exactly true, you can change the oil but the garage needs special equipment to do it (they obviously didn't have it).  At 50,000 miles, strange scrunching noises now and again and fairly unpleasant sounds occasionally when pulling away of changing up.

Part exchanged it for the Yaris which is now being p/ex for the Yaris Cross Premiere which is on order.

• Like 2

Has anyone else experienced cracked front windscreens? Mine cracked (not from impact) after 4 weeks new and toyota offered to fix under warranty even though glass isn't normally covered.

The dealer offhand mentioned it could've been the weight on top of the car from safety equipment but isn't sure whether it was a consistent issue. Quite worried it will happen again!

25 minutes ago, tsumannai said:

Has anyone else experienced cracked front windscreens? Mine cracked (not from impact) after 4 weeks new and toyota offered to fix under warranty even though glass isn't normally covered.

The dealer offhand mentioned it could've been the weight on top of the car from safety equipment but isn't sure whether it was a consistent issue. Quite worried it will happen again!

Early 2016 Prius had a tendency to crack because Toyota in their wisdom made the windscreen thinner to save weight and enhance fuel economy, this was changed in later years to a more resilient thickness… and yes mine did within 3 months. 

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just a minor update,

the premiere does not come with mudflaps, but they are an OEM extra that are not overly expensive.. I also saw a YC with some on yesterday and they look fine / not intrusive to the design of the car. 

the father in law is ordering a set as he drove over a new road this week and tar was splattered all over the back. The hope is that the mudflaps may help avoid a bit of that, and may be good for the winter too.. and deflect the crud downwards. 

• Like 2

Have also ordered on the new YC as I get fed up with all the crap thrown up off the road. Think they look unobtrusive and fingers crossed they do a half decent job. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links