Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cars Gettin Make Over

breezer

Awww i aint spent much money on my car lately, now a think am treating it :D Although i did buy alloys few weeks ago :rolleyes:

Sooooooooooo iv ordered:

>> Tinted indicators - £27

>> Strut brace - £55

>> Pair of mudflaps - £13

And this week am also gona order another pair of matching mudflaps. And im also gona book my car in for the back 3 windows to be tinted dark smoke B) hehe!!

I'l take pix when everythings on. So will probs be end of the week after this, depends on the tint appointment. Also if i get more work this week, means more money, and more money for car. Soooooo any ideas on what to buy ppl :)

Awww i aint spent much money on my car lately, now a think am treating it :D Although i did buy alloys few weeks ago :rolleyes:

Sooooooooooo iv ordered:

>> Tinted indicators - £27

>> Strut brace - £55

>> Pair of mudflaps - £13

And this week am also gona order another pair of matching mudflaps. And im also gona book my car in for the back 3 windows to be tinted dark smoke B) hehe!!

I'l take pix when everythings on. So will probs be end of the week after this, depends on the tint appointment. Also if i get more work this week, means more money, and more money for car. Soooooo any ideas on what to buy ppl :)

noooo mudflaps <_<

Dont like mudflaps......

Struct Brace... Yayyy BUT which one did you get?

Hope it ain OP or sommat like that :ph34r:

Cheers :thumbsup:

matt

Its a OMP one!! Some dude told me bout it, said he had one on his and it was canny! plus only £55 soooooooo :D

Iv always wanted mudflaps, unbelievable how much crap gets flicked up onto my door off the wheels.

Id prefer to have them on, coz one time it took me ages to get mud off door coz it was caked onto paintwork :ph34r: I got black mudflaps with 16V on them in red! so matches everything else on me car B)

Its a OMP one!! Some dude told me bout it, said he had one on his and it was canny! plus only £55 soooooooo :D

Iv always wanted mudflaps, unbelievable how much crap gets flicked up onto my door off the wheels.

Id prefer to have them on, coz one time it took me ages to get mud off door coz it was caked onto paintwork :ph34r: I got black mudflaps with 16V on them in red! so matches everything else on me car B)

The one i got.... (The group buy)

Was 55 quid..... And its retail is sommat like 90..... And its light....

Theres another similar to one iv bought, but sparco make, very very similar, for £65 on street racers a think, but RRP £95!

so seems a got a bigger bargain!

lol its ok mate, every1 has there opinions! im just buying them to go with my tinted windows. and also will match my rear lights when i buy a spare set.

will do! shud b here sumtime b4 friday! altho ul havta wait til nxt week for pix as am takin sum wen cars tinted too!

B)

I'm liking the smoked indicators! Get some pics up when you have them fitted as I might get a pair myself... :)

knightrider has a set already mate, they will go well with ur black car! :thumbsup:

yup they wud indeed!

im getting them to match window tint and sunstrip!! and back lights once iv bought a pair :yes:

MUDFLAPS!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek:

dont do it mate!!

just bear with it and clean the car more often

MUDFLAPS!!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :eek:

dont do it mate!!

just bear with it and clean the car more often

:lol::thumbsup:

lol!! :P il c how they look! iv only bought a pair! if they look ok (and dont get pinched :arrgg-matey: ) then al keep em!

lol!! :P il c how they look! iv only bought a pair! if they look ok (and dont get pinched :arrgg-matey: ) then al keep em!

sorry mate but theyll just look total pony!!

theyre reserved for rally cars and CHAVSCUM MOBILES!!

you dont drive a chav car! dont do it! :eek:

:lol:

I prefer the clear indicators compared to smoked but cant wait to see the piccy's of them!!

I gotta agree about mudflaps, they dont do it for me!!!

providing the mudflaps aint big floppy pieces of rubber, the propper yaris ones are pretty cool in my opinion. i had a set of gti mudflaps on my 106 quiksilver. looked good in my opinion! i say go for it!

:)

anythings worth a try init! and a spose at the end of the day its how i think they look on my car, no1 else!! lol :D i dont like some stuff on other ppls cars, but nuffin to make a deal of ;) every1 has opinions and are free to say so :)

22pound for smoked indicators ?? Surely the cheaper option would to just use VHT spray paint and paint them ? Thats what i did to mine ;)

mb! but it was either to buy anutha set of indicators and tint spray! or buy tinted indicators!!

coz i didnt wana spray the ones i hav on the car!

coz i didnt wana spray the ones i hav on the car!

Fair enuf then ...... u could of gone shopping in a shopping center carpark ......... but no one on these forums is that dishonest :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links