Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris (Grmn) mirror and keyless locking issue

CastielRocks

Hi, I have a Yaris GRMN (2018) 

I've had the car 9 months with no issues but yesterday the drivers mirror stayed in when I unlocked the car, however on starting the engine it unfolded. At the same time I noticed I can't lock the drivers door by touching the handle sensor lines anymore.

Passenger side mirror and door handle working fine. I can unlock with the drivers door when I put my hand around the handle, it's the touch sensor to lock that doesn't work, it also locks with the fob and the buttons inside the door.

Any ideas before I book it in.

Disconnect the Battery for 20 mins and see if it resets, only thing i can think of is there is an intermittent break in the door loom as it passes through the rubber bellows

not sure if its covered under the relax warrantee or not, a dealer will want to swap the complete door loom

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, yes it is under the relax warranty but I will try disconnecting the Battery first.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links