Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

Pete2004

Hello everyone,

I showed my face on here a couple of months back when I knew I was going to be getting my grandads yaris, well I picked the car up on friday so I now have an X plate 1.0 gs with 6500k on the clock, it's a 5 door but can't grumble.

Couple of questions though, what size are the t-sport alloys and do they come up on e bay and for how much? It's on steels and hubcaps but want to make it a bit nicer to look at!

Best value induction kit? It's not going to make any quicker but should sound nice. I've got a turbo as well, which has to be sold now, so I really miss the noises.

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a fiddly job is it to fit a normal headunit?

Cheers

Pete

t sport alloys - 14" or 15" - yes they do come up on eBay alot!

best induction kit for a 1L, is the greddy induction kit from www.envyperformance.co.uk - £160 (alot but worth it). dont buy a cheap one otherwise itl eventually probably knack ur engine up!

and fitting a headunit, very easy since us lot are all on here. look in yaris how to section

welcome back!

t-sport wheels are 15s occasional on here and eBay and your lookin at roughly £200 i would think

best bet for your engine is the Greddy or HKS filters, not the cheapest around 150 quid but by far the best

follow one of our guids in the how tos and youll have no trouble fitting your headunit

alloys don't sound too bad, the induction is a bit pricey but I suppose you get what you pay for. Having had to get a new set of discs and pads as soon as I got the car was a bit of a shock, as was the price at £176, trouble is you can't wait with brakes so I'm considerably lighter in the pocket this month.

I've had a look at the how to's, I'm happy fitting it just need to know how long it should take and what I need, I can't cope without a cd player!

pete! use how tos and ul b fine, if u get stuck whilst doin it, come on here and ask what and how etc etc and we'l help you out!! were very friendly and useful :D

pete

all you really need is a couple of phillips scredrivers and about 1 hour and you should be able to fit it no problem at all

Will do, just not blessed with patience that's all!

Cheers for the info, will let you know how it gets on and hopefully get a couple of pics up before too long, even though it's not much to look at right now.

I may be interested, had to spend a silly amount of money this month so might not be able to.

How much? What condition? What are the tyres like?

hi pete,

just noticed ur from hemel. i'm from over st albans way and you're probably the first TOC guy nearby (within an hour or so). if ur ever over st albans way look out for my rolla. black s reg with tints and an oval back box (u'll hear it before you see it)

we go up to the MK crusie sometimes so if u ever wanna come along to that you're welcome to come up., just let me know.

as far as t sport wheels go i'd look around as deals do come up often. plus if u look for toyota alloys on eBay you may find something a bit nicer, but it wont be a prolem on insurance.

have fun with ur yaris and good luck, oh and have a word with knightrider as he's selling a load of stuff of his 1 litre

ed

theres some smart Enkei wheels on eBay at the min

would be very rude to miss out ;)

As far as I'm aware Rob u have 2? Or have u? :o

As far as I'm aware Rob u have 2? Or have u? :o

very tempted mate! very very tempted

i tink 15's are a bit diddy for my car now though and the kit will 'bury' them a bit

albeit they look the nuts on Dales SR.......

plus they are light and will have better handling and acceleration

but the 17's tend to give a bit of beneficial ride height! :wacko:

decisions!

also got a set of 17s for sale a set of boss XTS still boxed if anyone wants them also? nothing wrong with them ive lowered my car 40mm and dread the arch mods needed to fit them! lol :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links