Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra Mk4 Mpg

Penguin

:o ..... all u supra tt owners, how many MPG are you guys getting?? i cant seem to figure out how many im gettin on my supra tt... btw, im looking to get the speedometer converted to mph and delimited.... seen kits on eBay for round £35.... is this normal ? :s

Thanks

:thumbsup:

if your worried about MPG, you really shoudlnt have bought a supra TT..

Surely the speedo has to be converted to MPH for the SVA? or do you mean mileometer?

You'd be better off getting the conversion done by a decent garage.. generally you get what you pay for..

im gettin about 50miles to a tenner.

does vary tho, all depends on how hard u drive her!

think i got about 28mpg on a long motorway drive (didnt use the turbo,s much)

hope that helps,

baz :thumbsup:

www.trlperformance.com has all the gizmos info you need to convert to mph PROPERLY !!!

Also, from what i know privately imported cars dont need to have an SVA.. only trader imported ones.

www.trlperformance.com has all the gizmos info you need to convert to mph PROPERLY !!!

Also, from what i know privately imported cars dont need to have an SVA.. only trader imported ones.

thats completley wrong..

every car imported from outside the EU is required to go through a SVA before it is legal to drive in this country..

fidge is right yaknow

regs have changed

fidge is right yaknow

Not quite........

Only if the car is under 10 years old does it need to go through an SVA. Lot of the early MKIV's starting to fall over the 10year old bracket now.

As for the original thread...................Supra MK4 and MPG should not be allowed on the same line :P

It's a 3.0 Twin Turbo GT car enjoy it before the tree huggers take it away !

It's a 3.0 Twin Turbo GT car enjoy it before the tree huggers take it away !

Damn right, stupid green peace! :D :lol:

Mite be mistaken, but ive realised that having the air conditioner on actually lowers ur mpg..... :o

Mite be mistaken, but ive realised that having the air conditioner on actually lowers ur mpg..... :o

tes it does mate! also reduces ur bhp. :thumbsup:

Six Cylinder engines and upwards you dont really notice the engine working any harder with the aircon on because of the torque of the engine.

Its only really on 4 cylinder engines usually when you turn on the air con that you can easily feel it :)

Interesting MKIV Supra fact 1001 ...........when you go WOT the AC clutch actually disengages, thus turning off the AC momentarily so no loss of power.

Leeky and I proved today that you can get 410 miles out of a tank today in the supra :lol::lol: I was shocked

Sure i would have got 450 if i hadnt floored it a few times :D

Leeky and I proved today that you can get 410 miles out of a tank today in the supra  I was shocked

How big is the tank? or should that be tankER?? :lol:

arnt they 2 seaters , to make room for the tank ??? :lol::lol::lol:

:huh: Am i missing the joke here??

The tank is 80litres if im not mistaken. So for around £60 (full fill up from empty) you can do about 450-500 miles.

Not bad for a 326bhp car.

It has 4 seats btw

About 25mpg. Not bad at all. :thumbsup:

4 seats? Like the celica mate. Back ones are only there for putting your !Removed! on. But at least we can justify having sporting cars by telling peeps that they`re 4 seat (famliy) hatchbacks. :D

i know its got 4 seats and yes you missed the joke - driving makes me tired also. :lol:

well im doing supprisingly well on fuel consumption at the mo.4 doors, 5 seats and a boot............

and around 700hp :thumbsup:

well im doing supprisingly well on fuel consumption at the mo.4 doors, 5 seats and a boot............

and around 700hp 

Hmmm. Would that be because you dont have to floor it? Probably go everywhere on tickover. :D

:o .... is that local milage or motorway milage leeky ??? thats pretty damn good :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links