Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport Alloys...

vitzpower

I've been thinking about getting some Corolla T-Sport alloys for my YTS.

Will they fit?

Also, where can I get some 2nd hand, as Toyota tried to charge me £1k for a set of 4 and the centre caps! :arrgg-matey:

eBay?? or keep an eye on the for sale forums

as far as im aware they are a direct fitment

yeah the wheels are direct fit however if you do find some 2nd hand, they will usually have tyres which you will have to change as they are too big.

Dont buy new! A nice set of OZ supertoursimos in 16's with tyres will be about £600. They look similar, weigh a lot less and are about 500% better made as Toyota alloys are in general a bit poo to say the least!

:thumbsup:

true the quality of toyota wheels are crap. i cant count the number of people on my hands who i know havnt had trouble with them!

and as radtoy says, aftermarket wheels are much better quality, lighter and many styles to choose from

Thanks for the suggestions every1. I must admit, the wheels on my YTS are *******! I haven't picked them up, but I bet they weigh a ton!

I do have a lot of trouble deciding on a wheel design. It is not helped by the fact that not a lot of aftermarket alloys are available in 16".

I will have a look at those Kosei's though.

Looks quite smart!

I think I will go for the Kosei Snipers as they look similar and are cheaper!! Also, they may well be much lighter.

Yerp.. i got Sporitvo / TSport rims on my echo and they fit fine.

As mentioned, they come with 55 profile tyres on a Corolla so ud need 45 or 40s for use on a Yaris/Echo.

Considering i payed AU$750 with a set of locknuts, and with the rims only being 6" wide - it kept my insurance company happy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links