Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

04 Tsport Satisfaction

jjen

Hi all,

I know a lot of you out there are fans of the pre face lift Rolla TSport but I be loving my 6 week old 04 Rolla Tsport. Totally :D

After spending the last few weeks running it in to 1200miles just to be on safe side, we took it on a 750mile round trip to the RS owners club show in Donnington yesterday. It was a superb drive with no probs at all. A good few lifts here, there and everywhere. We even came back with our booty's in tact, well comfy.

It likes to drink big time,but hey thats what you have to expect (too many lifts) !!! :o

I'll tell ya, you feel a great sense of satisfaction coming of a slip road, hitting the lift and totally fleeing past a few cossie's and a RS Focus, obviously they caught up with us eventually but the look on their faces :eek::eek: should of had me camera out!!! CLASSIC. (gets addictive)

spied a few pre facelift TSports on the M6 which was nice, dont see any up here very often at all!!!

Jen

Glad to hear you are having some great fun with the lift, i am here in scotland also and some of the roads round here suit the car perfectly, think you will be passing more than cossies and time soon, have a long list of p****d off drivers from my time in the car.

:arrgg-matey:

Great fun your right there Aphelion especially when they realise i'm a lady driver, most guy's dont seem to like that, it really gets them wound up. he he he

my other half said he prefers driving his 22 year old Ford, mmmm thats why we take the TSport everywhere ???

I think he is in a time warp! ;)

Damn straight, nothing better.

Strange thing is the only time i ever seen how quick a CTS goes i was trying to keep up in an identical CTS being driven by a lady, amazing to see how quick the car can pick up speed.

anyone wanna take me out in there cts?would like to experiance this!is this lift similar to the vtecs,or similar to the way my old gti seems to pick up?

... its good on your own but add a full size passanger and it goes down hill ... your best bet is go and test drive one at your local dealer ;)

im only 19 :crybaby: dont think they will let me drive them.im not allowed near a 200sx,300zx,or 350z at work til' im 25!

Oh yes, the lift :D

After my little hiccup I've had no problems since (touch wood). It does guzzle the old juice though, I've averaged 28 mpg since I got it !

Accylad

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links