Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Millway & Rogue Systems Thankyou

midmotorsteve

Running stock boost tho still as they hadn't had time to fit the boost gauge so didn't want to mess without it.

bargin as well can't recommend Millway Vehicle Speciealists enough £800 inc VAT for the conversion (labour), this also included fitting a new clutch, waterpump, cambelt, HKS pullies, Grainger valve + tubing, alternator belt and fit all new suspension and droplinks.

The suspension work was £150 and the clutch fitting, water pump, pullies and cambelt ~£100 so inc VAT the labour for a turbo engine conversion comes out at approx £550 if your not doing other things too

Not bad at all :)

Many thanks to ROGUE SYSTEMS also, very happy with the engine :) nice to see it came with HKS Iridium plugs & a HKS powerflow filter.

going to do 1000 miles to run the clutch in, then its having a fluid service and the cam timing done and boost turned up and the downpipe fitted :)

Does pull like a train, I can see the turbo appeal, drove 100 miles today in it heavy rain all the way, boosting lots, cars glued too the road, had a bit of spin mid roundabout but that was it. You can hear the turbo spool really clearly so its easy to judge how much throttle you want, I wouldn't drive it in anger in the rain mind :)

Congrats Steve :thumbsup:

Welcome to the world of fishtail slides and the carefull right foot. :lol:

Great to see that the guys at Rogue and Millway have looked after you. It's nice when someone get's a bit of good service now and again.

Big up Rogue and Millway :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

heres some pics for you all :)

the new look engine bay

turboplant.JPG

new look rearend, bit higher so as not to ground on my drive :)

sw20rearapexi.JPG

close up of the APEXI hayabusa, 3" through pipe :thumbsup:

apexihya.JPG

congrats mate... car looks great... :yes:

welcome to the land of hesitation... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links