Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2004 - My Own Little Tale =)

frosty_11

Nicola and I waited at the M1 services for the 'alleged' ;) Essex convoy to arrive and after nearly 45 mins thought we'd make or own way there - no sooner had we started up then a dozen MR2's pulled up, and off we all went :D!

The M1 was quite busy as there were lots of RS and Beamers travelling as well to their own event days (no-one seemed to misbehave to much though.

On getting there I had put my car in the show and shine competition being a "show !Removed!" and all according to Nicola !

Tif Nedell (of Ex-top gear and Fith Gear) Opened the show and seemed like a very nice bloke - his job of the day was once every half hour taking out a lucky MR2 owner, in their car for a good thrash round the circuit - tough life huh !

Garrick/System_G is VERY gutted to have missed the event but is in Germany for work poor bloke So during the day Nicola and I looked at the 800ish MR2's (don’t know the exact number if they did announce it ?) and watched the circuit racing and I managed to somehow spend over £500 at the trade stands !!! - I cant help it the shinny things sucked me in (so to speak!) -Nic. bought a lolly !

We had a good day and saw lots of nice (and a couple of bodged) MR2's but at the end the results of the competitions were announced..............

......I won 2nd place in the mk2 MR2 "Show and Shine" which I had to go up onto the Toyota stage thingy and collect my award from Tif , have a brief chat with him and smile at the cameras - I won a silver dish t £20 worth of Auto Glymm stuff but was WELL CHUFED had a stupid grin on my face the entire way home :D!!

Just thought Id share it with you all - sorry to drag it on for som long :)

Cheers,

Gareth

:B

P.S. I have lots of pics - only a noon digital camera and a scanner that insits on making everything A3 sized -soon as its sorted I'll post some pics:)

tiff took people out in their own cars him driving and kick the ***** out them?? :blink:

Well done on the show and shine win, not sure i have seen your car any pics??

Yeap if you wanted Tif to have a go in your car though you had to put your name in "lucky hat" =)

Heres a few pics of my car (sorry for the delay) :thumbsup:

JAE%20001.jpg

JAE%20005.jpg

Its just in the body shop at the moment hence my other urgent post on the dodgy TOMS spoiler :(

Anyhow hope you all like :D

(sorry about the size)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links