Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mini Meet In Henley

LORD_ED

anyone wanna set a day date im totally free from the 14th of september 2 months paid holiday that dosntcome off my entitlement woo hoo

ed

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LORD_ED

• Debz

• Rookey

• Bibbs

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday is good.. bu what time? Milly does not finish untill after 6.......

where???

may be interested.hmmmm. depends on whether cars getting fixed and whether i've recovered from the wedding the night before

ed

Dave, will your car be sorted?

Cars STILL not sorted :(

But il will definately be up for a drinkin session! :D

Where we all up for meeting then?

Wheres the nearest train station? lol! :help::ph34r:

mill meadows would be nice but will everyone find it especially as thats where all the chavs hang out or meet in tescos car park which everyone should find or drive past karma any more ideas

Hiya,

I know it's a bit far down the posting line, but if anyone is driving in High Wycombe - please be careful - Police everywhere. It's a definate speed trap due to the Chavs and their keved up Saxos. The hill with the 30mph limit (leads to 5 roundabouts) is the favourite spot. You've been warned. Lots of undercover cars too (be careful of unmarked Volvos and Vauxhalls) :thumbsup:

Yeah... the roundabouts at the end are frustrating as well - you always get someone in the wrong lane cut you up... normally High Wycome Cabs inc. Notice how there isn't actually a speed camera there anymore - just lines on the road, so you get everyone braking really suddenly too!

I know a few people that have been caught out there. But if you go through the town towards Gt Miss (along side the park and cricket grounds) then there are some nice cruising roads. Marlow Bypass isn't too bad when it's quiet either.

How about we all meet at tescos car park as its mega easy to find.. then move along to waitrose... and hit the Catherine wheel!!

sound like a plan however im still barred from the wheel but should be able to drink in there then latinos???? legendary place but no stallones

sound like a plan however im still barred from the wheel but should be able to drink in there then latinos???? legendary place but no stallones

sorry for earlier confusion about "drinking at the wheel" duh, had a blonde day!!!!

Latino's sounds good, we got gold membership :bye:

Sounds like quite a large one. Dont think I am up to that.

May pop in briefly, but maybe just catch you lot some other time.

Panzy! whats goin on here?! lol :rolleyes:

Dave!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links