Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear dash cam

eddie1962

Thanks I've emailed  customer  service  to ask the delay in replying  to dealer and can I ask what car you have I have toyota aygo x edge 

The one Toyota fit is in the link below.  It's not the best from the Nextbase Range, but it's not the worst either.

https://nextbase.co.uk/series-1-dash-cams/380gwx-dash-cam/?srsltid=AfmBOorrluvEKR45ycvDRdtiF8w56D9xjStRQFI6z6XLvrmET0-3kObiwDE

Thanks more ammunition  for me to show toyota technical  and dealer  whybi belive I'm  being told a  load   of lies 

5 hours ago, 152bobby said:

The one Toyota fit is in the link below.  It's not the best from the Nextbase Range, but it's not the worst either.

https://nextbase.co.uk/series-1-dash-cams/380gwx-dash-cam/?srsltid=AfmBOorrluvEKR45ycvDRdtiF8w56D9xjStRQFI6z6XLvrmET0-3kObiwDE

My wife had the Nextbase 380GW fitted to her Yaris by the Dealer. I had the Nextbase 322GW fitted to mine by the Dealer. It looks as though they use both.

They said it was the new aygo cross where they have problem  but I said why wasn't I told before upgrading 

The only thing I can think of which may cause an issue is the angle of the rear windscreen. They may not be able to mount the rear camera in such a way that it tilts up enough to record the road behind, rather than the actual road itself.

I had a rear dash cam on my aygo x pure and now have aygo x edge they looked same but thanks. What I'll be saying  to them is it were that vthen they should have fitted a dash cam  that could use  a rear dash cam fitted to main unit ans see road through the rear window as opposed to fitted to rear window  if that makes sense

17 hours ago, eddie1962 said:

They said it was the new aygo cross where they have problem  but I said why wasn't I told before upgrading 

They are either lying or incompetent. Get them to explain why the Aygo X is a problem. Hint: it's not. We have F&R, fitted by the dealer from new, in an Aygo X Edge. Link in earlier post to offer on dealer website, although it's too far away for you.

• Like 2

Thankyou friend. Can I ask if there  was a phone  number er for the  dealer who fitted this and model they fitted 

3 hours ago, eddie1962 said:

Thankyou friend. Can I ask if there  was a phone  number er for the  dealer who fitted this and model they fitted 

The cameras were fitted here:

https://www.slm.co.uk/toyota/locations/uckfield-toyota

This is their camera package:

https://www.slm.co.uk/toyota/accessories-offers/special/slm-toyota-dashcam-offer

Thankyou friend I rang toyota hq and asked why. They were waiting for technical and would  get back.then about an hour  later the  dealer rang  to say they had  had reply back from technical  and were  going to fit front and rear.  Call me a cynic  but if wonder who contacted who. Thanks to everyone  who commented  you all gave me the ammunition  i needed 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links