Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Job ?

daktari

that price was for everything. board, bindings, boots. gotta track down a bag, hat, gloves, trousers and a jacket yet.

skiiers are the most annoying people on two legs, but then again i'm sure the skiiers think the same of us. o well. i'm going to canada with an agencyso theres gonan be about 30 others. trying to get them all to board. build up an army of them a i can teach them the basics, they can learn the rest themselves

well psyched about it now. thinking i'll work as a barman. no end of free drinks and hot women :drool::drool::drool::drool:

ed

I dont suppose thats too bad then, seeing as its K2 gear.

ut you got it cheaper so whey hey!!

I bet you cant wait all those canadian beauties and then the tourists :drool::crybaby:

how long you been boarding??

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firthy

• corollasr

• Scottish_SR

• jdbecks

Lol. Letters after my name. So are you going to go into design or contracting??

I always thought design but ive had a fair bit experience on site now and prefer it to the design.

The uni course teaches you so much stuff and half of it, I will never ever use. I learn more on site than I do in the classroom.  :bookworm:

What civils firm are you working for??

Work for a firm that do drainage, and they have a contract with Yorkshire Water, i basically draw the schemes up on CAD, do levelling and surveying. Its not bad i quite like it, but like anyother job has its moments.

Yeah i find that what i have learnt at college so far has no relevance to what my job entails, learne more at work because its more hands on.

But you will have letters after your name wont you?

Lol, yeah I suppose I might have BEng MICE MStrutE after my name. But only student member of 2 organisations.

Its mainly all levelling and setting out that I do, lots of maths too. I enjoy it though. At uni, its all concrete mix design, structural analysis, pipe flows e.t.c. Dont really need to know the topics in so much detail.

Been working for Sir Robert McAlpine on and off for a couple of years now.

Hopefully get a decent degree come May 2005! :yes: :)

I dont suppose thats too bad then, seeing as its K2 gear.

but you got it cheaper so whey hey!!

I bet you cant wait all those canadian beauties and then the tourists :drool::crybaby:

how long you been boarding??

mmmmmmm. canadian women :drool:

been boarding 4 or 5 years now. had 2 lessons and taught myself the rest. had to have pins in my knee as a result of some 'off piste' boarding and have done myself a bit of damage, but thats only coz i board without any fears.

maybe i should start fearing? :huh:

Systems security for a large insurance company, trying to stop most of these other computer bods from nicking all our business :ffs: ( was a hacker before seeing the light, and the smell of money ) :thumbsup:

Im a uni student studying to be a computer/art type bod!

Work in B&Q on the weekend (Dont complain to me about how :censor: they are! I know!)

Work in renewable energy industry in the holidays! Good money and I have 2drive all the time! :thumbsup:

Ad

Im in IT Recruitement....Any of you IT gurus need a job?lol

Dave!

Yeh! Get me a proper IT job with proper IT money!!

currently a mixture of 1st 2nd & 3rd line IT support at the moment..

from memory most of the bods here are in IT of some sort...

J

Im a receptionist/telephonist for a publishing company, used to be in IT support tho :D

Im in IT at the moment although im seriously thinking about becoming a fireman :D

Well you got the body for it Lee ;)

airbag module manufacture ,tester ,main buyers, toyota,vw,fiat. also the body to be a fireman :P

build wind turbine blades for countries all over the world. £70,000per blade three blades on one turbine, each one 40metres long!!!!!!! :wacko:

I am a Mechanic! Oh sorry Vehicle Technician! For guess who!?

Yep you guessed it TOYOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seen some of those blades last week on low loaders going to be erected where i live , and i must say they are massive.

:lol: ;) Your really too nice to me :D

got an Interveiw on Tuesday, there are 4 people who have applyed for the job, I have met one of the interveiwer for 4 days so I should have an advantage

:lol: ;) Your really too nice to me :D

Ahhhhhhhhhh cant help it love, you have that effect on me ;) :lol:

Damn men :lol: :group-cuddles:

Product designer.

I design stuff like compasses and pens and watches and stuff in leather and stainless steel... sounds odd but it's actually quite good...

I spend quite a while at the computerwhich means that my body isn't quite up to fireman standard... ;)

A

build wind turbine blades for countries all over the world. £70,000per blade three blades on one turbine, each one 40metres long!!!!!!!

Ah felow islander. :thumbsup:

My Nephew works there. Black Trans-Am. :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links