Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats Your Job ?

daktari

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Firthy

• corollasr

• Scottish_SR

• jdbecks

funkadelic...the services is the best job to do go for it....u hardly spend your wages on stuff except cars..beer and clothes

plus half day wednesday for sports, half day friday, and half day monday...monday mornings off! can not complain!

but then all of a sudden its 17hours no sleep working non stop! in the forces there is no middle its either nothing or full on hard graft :D

i get work now and then, but its really boring! im a student, but not at uni yet obviously, so im on an agency...

when a get rung up for work, i work in a warehouse, i shift boxs around (tvs etc). i move boxs of tvs off blue pallets onto white pallets! wrap the boxs! stick stickers on em, how fun ey <_<

I'm a "business Applications Manager" for a new tracking/telematics/security/fleetmanagement company called Police5..

Right now I'm helping out with product development, I also help make sure the sales team all have the software running proplery, install it for them and clients,and make sure everyone understands how to use it... as a back up I check help with the physical installation of the telematics/tracking gear into vehicles.

neone seen the film "BIG" well that would be the best job ever! playing with toys all day!

or being a car tester! drive cars every day around town/country lanes and motorways for a few weeks so all the annoying problems that occur when driving it for a while pop up that would be cool!

IT technician (what else?). Before that I worked for the NHS for eight and a half years dealing with negligence claims against the NHS.

Actually started to hate computers in the last year or so for some reason and am currently trying to figure out what I would like to do instead :unsure:

Have considered going back to a hospital related job, working with computers is just head meltingly boring :wacko:

i'm a supervisor of the vehicle finishing department.......( car valeter )

also drive em too :D

Personal Injury Claims Adjuster for road traffic accidents caused by Uninsured and Untraced Drivers. :ph34r:

Can be quite funny reading and looking over diagrams in the claim forms on how people try to detail how the accident took place. Plus reading through peoples medical records can cause a chuckle. :lol:

I am a community support worker working with the elderly,soon to be traing as a nurse. :thumbsup:

so much for medical records being privtae . just goes to show huh ? :eek:

I'm in the ha'penny place beside you highly edumacated lot :crybaby::crybaby:

In polite society, I'm a self employed DryCleaner or otherwise known as a s :censor:t scraper.

Anyone wanna buy a good :lol: business? The owner is sick. Sick of work <_<

daytime - music technology instructor/youth worker

nightime - dj

all other times making music, so eventually i can add - succesful record producer.

Head of Music at a secondary school in camberley... and I love it :D

Now, which one of you was the fireman?! :drool:

Camberley?? :eek:

iam from there......

IT technician (what else?). Before that I worked for the NHS for eight and a half years dealing with negligence claims against the NHS.

Actually started to hate computers in the last year or so for some reason and am currently trying to figure out what I would like to do instead :unsure:

Have considered going back to a hospital related job, working with computers is just head meltingly boring :wacko:

Been there, done that, hence the new more exciting vocation! :D

I'm a Motor Insurance Claims Technician for a big-ish UK Insurer :)

It's very pressured but it pays the bills!!

edited because I was being rude.

why, what do you really do for a livin?!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links