Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Squeaky Clutch

breezer

I have a squeaky clutch, you cant hear it once driving along obviously, but when stationary, when i put clutch down it squeaks!!

why?

how do i stop it squeaking?

Tis annoying!! :ph34r:

I get that problem, do you have a new car?

another annoying thing is when the car is sliding round a corner and you use the brakes to slow down the ABS kicks in and the whole car rattles

its an 02 reg!!

my brakes cut off when i go over a crack in road when braking :angry: very scary when goin fast and cuts out when car in front! havta be quick to take foot off brake and then hit back down on it again! very scary :( :eek:

do you mean when the revs are still high the brakes dont work?

My clutch was squeeking on a VERY COLD DAY last week when stationary .... normally ive had music on the whoel time so ive never heard it ... but ive found its only when its very cold in the mornings, and only when stationary.

Mine is also a 02 model ... 1.3L .... but the last few days ive been trying to hear it again and it hasnt happened, so not too sure.

nope! when doin bout 30mph and eased off accelerator, then pressin down on brake and then few seconds later goin over a crack and it cuts out and makes a funny grinding noise! so a havta take foot off brake altogetha then press down again!

nope! when doin bout 30mph and eased off accelerator, then pressin down on brake and then few seconds later goin over a crack and it cuts out and makes a funny grinding noise! so a havta take foot off brake altogetha then press down again!

that aint right :blink:

Are your trainers wet? :P

another annoying thing is when the car is sliding round a corner and you use the brakes to slow down the ABS kicks in and the whole car rattles

Why are you sliding your car round a corner!?

isnt that the ABS?

Are your trainers wet? :P

Why are you sliding your car round a corner!?

yes very wet,

I almost missed the sharp turning

isnt that the ABS?

no idea mate! u tell me :blink: lol! its scary though, takes the mic i hate it!!

I don't think u have ABS breezer so it can't be that! :thumbsup:

is anyone else having icke problem with their yaris?

I have a squeaky clutch, you cant hear it once driving along obviously, but when stationary, when i put clutch down it squeaks!!

why?

Tis annoying!!  :ph34r:

Hi,

what kind of noise is it? Like a "grr,grr" or more like a "eep,eep" kind of sound? Is it in neutral or in gear or both? Any difference when driving or not? Clutch engaged or disengaged? Does the sound disappear or change in frequency when you go up and down the revs?

Cheers, Yves.

Clutch engaged and disengaged, kind of creeking noise /loose bed spring

why?

Tis annoying!!  :ph34r:

Hi,

what kind of noise is it? Like a "grr,grr" or more like a "eep,eep" kind of sound? Is it in neutral or in gear or both? Any difference when driving or not? Clutch engaged or disengaged? Does the sound disappear or change in frequency when you go up and down the revs?

Cheers, Yves.

like a mouse!! like a wet squeaky noise!! it does it when both in neutral and in gear.

lol handbrake!! yeh i know your handbrake is there :P

i was just worried i thought you had normal brakes there lol!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links