Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis 4D4 engine problem

Mihk

I am writing here because I have a problem with the Toyota Avensis 4D4 2004 engine. In the engine, the force is lost. From time to time, going away from the spot in 1st gear is very difficult. When the revolutions reach about 2600 rpm, the engine has the power when you let the throttle and press it again, the force is gone again. Usually with a cold engine, the car works well, but after reaching the working remit, problems begin to arise. The engine begins to consume two or three times more fuel, and the smell of fuel is felt in the cabin.

Another problem is that when you take your foot off the accelerator pedal, the revolutions drop below 700rmp and the engine dies out or tries to go back over about 800-1200rmp.

The engine has received brand new original common rail injectors and an air reader, but the problem has not been solved.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Did you get you car fixed? What was wrong with it?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links