Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Sick Of Retard Car Drivers

buganna

well, 1 week old for me, its actually 4 years old

anyway, going round a round about, and some fesking women drives straight into me, luckily only a small dent, and quite badly scratched front wing

what is it with people ?

ARE THEY BLIND ?

what a bunch of retards, to top it all, she said it was MY FAULT !!!!!

good thing guns are illegal in UK, otherwise I wouldve blown here away, scum like that dont deserve to live, in my opinion

an accident is fair enough, but to blame the other person when clearly one is at fault ? bullet in the head jobbie if u ask me.............

anyway, turns out its some kind of finance scheme car, and insured in her name under the finance co.

she was VERY quick to give me the policy number, and all the details, so, seems she is USED to doing this

i spit on her grave

Buggs

Sorry to hear that, but not all women drivers are that bad. If she hit u first then it's her fault...

But if she is quick in asking all the details, then she is a regular in bumping and crashing into people :lol:

Lol, yeah kinda came face to face with this nova Boy today, shouting out "Nice car!!" i totally ignored him with his mate and two girls at the back, he was revving it well loud, so as the lights turn green i got behind him and pinned him, he had to pull into the slow lane and let me through :lol:

But hey, women drivers aint all that bad :rolleyes:

Everyone has their off day ... you are likely to have a bump or scrape at some point be it parking or on a motorway. ....

Just curious and i know its very sexist but i have nearly always assumed everyone here is a blok and their toy :)

How many ladys are in this forum... picture optional ;)

I be a lady, we seem to have this kinda stigma attached to us, its no fair, were not all that bad!!

I think we hesitate and worry to much / too our downfall!! :o

Although I had a very old looking lady (well grey) overtake me on the motorway today in an old micra E reg now I was doing 75app and her wee car was screeming its head off. i did slow down she was all over the road. (SCARY ROAD DEMON GRANNY) :lol: some people should just not be on the road!

we have at least 35 lady members who pop in and out of the all the local forums which is good to see

jjen just noticed you own an RS1600i :D sweeeeeeet! ;)

Sorry to hear bout your accident buggs. This indian bloke pulled out in front of me on a cross junction, while I was doing 30mph. (He went through a red light!)

Anyway, I hit him first, coz I couldn't avoid the collision and the car was a total write off (3000 to fix it, thats what the insurance company quoted me).

He knew it was his fault, and didn't start mouthing off! In fact his mates apologised to me for him!

So many bad drivers in Leicester, and most of them haven't even got a clue about how to drive a car! :censor:

Bought a rolla after the insurance payout, much nicer ride than my Rover 400 series! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your prang buganna. :crybaby:

A lady at my work bought a brand new Polo about 3 months ago. She drove it off the forecourt and at the first set of lights someone ran into the back of her. GUTTED!!

Having said that, I almost crashed my Rolla on the first day I had it. I locked up in the wet coming up to a traffic jam. That's one pitfall of the GTI, no ABS!! :eek:

One day, I was feeling good, and in no rush... I was going at the speed limit and this old women (65+) waiting for a left turn keep giving me a horn trying to tell me to speed up.

So, I stopped in front of their car and gave them my finger before driving off slowly. These old women, they are so small but they drive some big ***** American cars and thinks they are the only one on the road. There reaction time is slow and they can't park for ****...... They should be OFF THE ROAD. They are like a moving road block waiting to take someone with them to their grave.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links