Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Your iQ Driving Music...

glimp

Firstly I tried to teach myself Japanese, by singing along to 'Sukiyaki', but gave up after the first 6 lines.

Now I'm listening to 'Low Rider', (extended version, of course) by War, on repeat, ad nauseum. "The Low Riiiiider drives a little slower" - yup, that's me! You guys with subs fitted will definitely like this.

Do you have a favourite iQ driving tune?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Low Rider is a brilliant track.

Candles by Alex Reece for me...

But lots of music styles.With the heater on in the Winter, and the air-con on in the Summer!

• Like 2

Kraftwerk Autobahn for me,an amazing 20 minute motorway driving track from way back in 1974 ,cranked up!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jikky said:

Kraftwerk Autobahn for me,an amazing 20 minute motorway driving track from way back in 1974 ,cranked up!!!

I bought the 12" single of that tune when it was first released - mainly because it was dirt cheap (something like 49p, as I remember). A good marketing ploy by the company.

Billy Joel, Still rock n roll to me reminds me of a trip to Florida with the lads back in the day driving down the I95

Many many more songs are great for driving, I like the slow build up to Creep from Radiohead, that's a great driving tune, the explicit version of course 🤣🤣

• Like 4

3 hours ago, glimp said:

Firstly I tried to teach myself Japanese, by singing along to 'Sukiyaki', but gave up after the first 6 lines.

Now I'm listening to 'Low Rider', (extended version, of course) by War, on repeat, ad nauseum. "The Low Riiiiider drives a little slower" - yup, that's me! You guys with subs fitted will definitely like this.

Do you have a favourite iQ driving tune?

hahaha switch to LowRider for member's first name 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Falomain said:

hahaha switch to LowRider for member's first name 😉

Maybe SlowRider would be more suitable?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, glimp said:

I bought the 12" single of that tune when it was first released - mainly because it was dirt cheap (something like 49p, as I remember). A good marketing ploy by the company.

Was whole side of an album! mabe you had the Mix 1980s version!!!!

7 hours ago, Jikky said:

Was whole side of an album! mabe you had the Mix 1980s version!!!!

It wasn't the 80's version, because I bought it in 1974 when Kraftwerk first appeared on the UK scene (I was living in Norwich and I moved from there in 1975).

A 12" single looks like an album (same dimensions), but wasn't an album of songs, it was, as you state, just one single tune. In those days it was known as a 12" single and it cost a ridiculous 49p. Not trying to argue, but it wasn't an 'album' as such.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links