Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Decals Or Not ?

Jimlad

decals or not ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. decals or not ?

• Keep the Decals
    • Get Rid
    • Get new ones altogether

Ok.... I'm getting a big chip thing in my n/s door fixed. But with the decals the bodyshop said they either need to come off or they'll laquer the whole door and they won't be coming off... lol. Well unless they were sanded down when I had a respray etc.

So my question is... keep the decals or take them off ???

Or get different ones ? Any ideas?

sounds like for a decent job they need to come off mate,

think your car pulls them off though so get some new ones, sumin nice n subtle but very ruuude!

Get rid Jimmy boy. Your car would look sweet without. Doesn't need all that rubbish on it. :thumbsup:

I actually think they look alright. However, if they need to come off for a paint job, then do that.

Anyway, ideas - like you asked.

Take them off, keep your car red, spray the roof completely black. If you want more, then get black Japanese symbol decals. I figured that the silver with black roof looks awesome - so why not red with black roof.

From what I have seen on pic's they look well

But on the other hand if some dickweed is kicking your toy how long

before they start taking them of for you?? :censor:

they look good but you can allways replace them i wouldnt let them laquer them you might want to take them off one day.

*cough*

muppet rule #3, only have decals on your car for parts you have fitted - nothing worse than a almost standard saxo with Blitz and HKS logos..

but, up to you mate

It should be aclled the TOC MR2 not, Jimlads.... the amount of polls that have decided what to buy!

YEAH! its part mine! when do i get to thrash it around?!! :lol:

Decals advertising parts companies look rubbish on any car..........even yours Jimbo.

Lose them and if you feel the need to re-decorate...........Do something original like artwork............... :thumbsup:

*cough*

muppet rule #3, only have decals on your car for parts you have fitted - nothing worse than a almost standard saxo with Blitz and HKS logos..

but, up to you mate

all decals on car are actually of what I have on/in my car mate... I'm no Saxo/Corsa driver !

*cough*

but, up to you mate

all decals on car are actually of what I have on/in my car mate... I'm no Saxo/Corsa driver !

i wasnt passing judgement there Jim..

just stating the rules....

dunno... I'll have a CF bonnet soon and getting bits of the spoiler made in CF hopefully....

dunno what I'm gonna do... lol.

dunno... I'll have a CF bonnet soon and getting bits of the spoiler made in CF hopefully....

dunno what I'm gonna do... lol.

GOD MAN :help:

go with the flow.... :thumbsup:

( still looks good which ever way you go !! )

Although they do look really good, i would take them off.

For one thing you dont want them laquered on to the paint cos

then you'll be stuck with them till you get a re-spray.

And also they give the car a slight boy racer look

(but only a little bit :lol: )

I think decals look really nice if they're the right size, colour and positioned correctly. I think jap cars are the best for decals and graphics.

I bought my MR2 with a couple of decals on each door and a TRD sticker on the rear bumper done by previous owner, was a bit unsure at first but they've really grown on me and I like them now.

I think I'll take them off.. can always get something else if I think it looks too plain.

But ! .. I do like the decals because it attracts more attention... although with a CF bonnet and wing bits then it will look good.

*cough*

but, up to you mate

Yes, so no Kenwood stickers unless you have a food mixer installed!

Decals advertising parts companies look rubbish on any car..........even yours Jimbo.

Lose them and if you feel the need to re-decorate...........Do something original like artwork............... :thumbsup:

Here, here. :thumbsup:

Here, here. :thumbsup:

I third that.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links