Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Search

Tim Baker

Hi Everyone,

In my youth I bought a new Toyota Corolla Liftback. This was in the 1970's. Does anyone know where there might be one for sale as I would like to relive that period of my life? Thanks Tim

• Like 2

Hi Tim, Have you tried looking online and seeing what results come up. They are out there it depends on age, mileage,and price you are looking at.😄

Unless there are any owners who have restored/maintained them a classic cars - which would cost a lot of cash if any did come up for auction - then most have probably ended up in the breakers yard.

A quick Look on a classic website suggests upwards of £20,000 for a restored one, and some of these are in foreign countries.   It depends very much on what you are willing to pay out, how much you are prepared to DIY restore, and what level of deterioration you would stop at.

31 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Mid to late 70's would be a KE50 1200cc or TE50 1400cc - te51 and 52 are 1600cc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Corolla_(E30)

https://www.carandclassic.com/

Ive done hundreds of PDI's on those KE30-TE51 series models, they were good sellers at the time, they had amazing extras like Radio's and Hazard flashers 😂😂

I was paid £6 a car to underseal and wax the insides of doors/sills etc, proper beer money back in the day 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your responses. I have looked at all the web sites I know about and I have only found 3 LHD cars. If you have seen a RHD one please send me a link or any detail so that I can have a look. Happy to pay as much as needed from my retirement pot, Many thanks everyone.

Much later I had one of these.

cb13501f50ad9242c0962c3119c509c0.thumb.jpg.735e5f0822052afb7cd6ba3e3317053b.jpg

Hi Mojo,

Much later than the T52 which I had originally in white with a pale colour interior.

Thanks Tim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links