Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Said Pink Isnt Pretty

eternity575

yashio factory! nice!

their exhaust system is a work of art!

Ummmmmmm that article is wrong.

Theres NO WAY its a :censor: 1L ... . its a 1.5L all the way, why the hell woudl a performance workshop put a supercharger on such a small capacity motor unless it was a true kei car (in which case the Vitz definitely isnt).

For more info....

http://www.yashiofactory.jp/i_love/vitz/index.html

language

Edited by jaxx

Didnt mean to offend the 1.0L owners..... just stating that the car is definitely a 1.5L and not a 1.0L like it's stated in the article.

later on in the article it says that there is 1.0l and 1.3l 4WD available but not a 1.5 4WD which i imagine is why they have used a 1.0 as it is more than likely to be 4WD which is a major advantage over the 2WD YTS!!

they may well have done an engine conversion??

CB

just my thoughts! :thumbsup:

Just looking at the engine gives away that it is either a 1.3 or 1.5 NZ-FE series engine.

I think the 4WD version is only available with the NZ-FE series 1.3 engine, but don't quote me on that.

Cheers, Yves.

Another thing is that the car clearly is an RS (our TS or Sportivo for our friends down under) and these come only as a 1.3 or 1.5 in 2WD.

Sp33dY: is there a 1.3 Sportivo in Oz?

In OZ .. we have the following....

Phase 1

1.3L 3door, 5 door Hatch

1.5L 4 door Sedan

1.5L 3door, 5 door Sportivo Hatch

Phase 2

1.3L 3door, 5 door Hatch

1.5L 4 door Sedan

1.5L 3door Sportivo Hatch

The only 1.0L cars we have on sale here are the Daewoo Matiz and the new Daihatsu Charade as far as im aware (those are the only ones that come to mind).

I still suspect that the Yashio Factory Vitz is a 1.5L RS 2WD.. .

See here for a video of it before it went PINK!

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~jx/vitzrs.avi

Back to Yashio Factory Vitz....this was all i could get as a translation from their site....

Without though Bits of 1000cc gets before get longer when talk, and a, fruit buys this Oka, RS, and there can be a た thing, and there may be what, watched once if is a person of an authority of ヤシオ, is a car with the, bitter experience that, in fact, have sold for that car ,1 Week, and asking you about the reason || ・・・・・・ (a wry smile).

It is it, and I do it, and 即試乗 learns lesson from the parenthesis Jean って, dealer who improved, and then ゃ, Bits っ sleeps, and then the eye which I want, and Bits, and a ・・・ insect has come out of comb て because RS appeared, and しば ー tried to compare from ,1000cc in.ワケ at once is right ん ー sports Bits!

So they saw a 1000cc then bought a 1500 RS??? Im still confused... Im still sticking with 1.5L cos the Exhuast system as used on their car states it is for a 1500cc.

http://www.yashiofactory.jp/i_love/vitz/muff/index.htm

Thanks for the line-up explanation, and for the video link.

It's defo not a 1.0, maybe they had a 1.0 as a runabout, liked it and then got a 1.5 RS to play around with. :D

Looks good enough as a paddock basher to me. :lol: Pink or not, it's what's under the paintwork that does it.

You seem to know their stuff well, do you know anymore about that suspension kit for the Vitz?

Cheers, Yves.

I've seen a Ford KA in that color, i was liking the color :lol: maybe cos iam a girl, should i spray my little starlet that color? lol, actually i might be a bit sick seeing a pink car on my drive!

I've seen a Ford KA in that color, i was liking the color :lol: maybe cos iam a girl, should i spray my little starlet that color? lol, actually i might be a bit sick seeing a pink car on my drive!

lol

go the pink powah starlet!! :P :D

Cheers, Yves.

Nah this car was parked in the car park in Bracknell whilst i was shopping, it had a nasty big dent at the side, i was admiring the pink!! YES I SHOULD GO PINK!!! lol... tempted to respray my car in future, but i DO love my black car... :yes:

I love the color blue on the Ford Zetec S, was thinking of spraying that color, but that's future plan, aint got the money to do it lol, plus my black is limited edition, the previous owner had to put down her name for the black one to order it, cos there was a lot of people after the black SR's back in the days it was released.

Nah this car was parked in the car park in Bracknell whilst i was shopping, it had a nasty big dent at the side, i was admiring the pink!!  YES I SHOULD GO PINK!!! lol... tempted to respray my car in future, but i DO love my black car...  :yes:

Well, just go for it then!

I don't really dig those soft pastel pinks but I'll admit that I actually like that Yashio Factory pink and I'm not a girl. :D

Hmm, should I start worrying now. :lol::lol:

Cheers, Yves.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links